Chapter-17

(Manik later calls his PA and asks him to arrange a room for them in a hotel

(Manik later calls his PA and asks him to arrange a room for them in a hotel. After 15-20 minutes, as their room gets arranged, they reach the hotel and head to the reception. Manik talks to the receptionist while Riya stands away. They then go to their room, and Riya locks the door. Manik sits on the bed tiredly and removes his blazer.)

Riya- Zyaada pain to nahi ho raha naa Manik? Should I arrange a painkiller?

[Riya- It's not paining much, right? Should I arrange a painkiller, Manik?]

Manik- No. It's okay. Main theek hoon. And ye chodo and think about your clothes. I can sleep in this, but what about you? How will you sleep in this gown?

[Manik- No. It's okay. I am fine. And leave this and think about your clothes. I can sleep in this, but what about you? How will you sleep in this gown?]

(She thinks something but, not getting any idea, takes a sigh.)

Riya- I don't know. Abhi to koyi shop bhi khuli nahi hogi.

[Riya- I don't know. In fact, no shop would be open this late too.]

Manik- Let me ask John to arrange something for you.

Riya- Order something for yourself as well. And kuch khane ke liye bhi mangva lo. Lunch ke baad kuch nahi khaya hai tumne. And yes, order a painkiller for yourself too.

[Riya- Order something for yourself as well. And something to eat for us, too. You haven't eaten after lunch. And yes, order a painkiller for yourself too.]

Manik- Hmm.

(She removes her jewellery while Manik calls his PA to arrange the required things.)

Manik- Maine John ko bol diya hai

Manik- Maine John ko bol diya hai. He will get the things delivered to us soon.

[Manik- I have told John everything. He will get the things delivered to us soon.]