Chapter 24

It shouldn't be.

    In other words, he is also a debut artist, how can he be so high-profile in the live broadcast.

    This person shouldn't be a love brain.

    Song Yunran was simply broken for Qin Ke.

    The Weibo account he had on hand was a small account for gossip, and it didn't involve any real information, so he could easily find Qin Ke's super words.

    Everything is normal for Chaohua.

    Song Yunran conveniently saved a few well-taken photos, switched to the real-time square, and just slipped a few down, and a Weibo caught his attention.

    [Help, won't it really be Qin Ke that day? 】

    A few pictures are attached below, like those taken from a video shot on a mobile phone.

.The picture quality is quite blurry, and the night scene is shot again. Song Yunran clicked on the first one, and finally saw that there was a running figure on the right side of the picture, running quite fast, and both legs were left behind. coming.

    It was the recording scene of the hurried escape.

    What a serious matter has to be committed to run out of the temperament of a wanted criminal who was rounded up by the police.

    Song Yunran snorted a few times, and could use this photo to laugh at Qin Ke in the future.

    But the architectural background in the picture is a bit familiar, as if I have seen it somewhere.

    He didn't care and clicked to the next one.

    This one is even more fun, and the composition even presents a sense of story.

.The "wanted criminal" on the right side of the screen stretches out his hand, as if waiting on the opposite side is his hope, his future, and his destiny. On the left side of the picture, a person wearing a helmet who cannot see his face is sitting in a car. The black motorcycle looked at him.

    The smile gradually disappeared from Song Yunran's face.

    Wait, it looks like a mistake.

    He put the picture to the maximum, stared at the running person for a few seconds, and finally confirmed.

    Oh, it turns out that the "wanted criminal" is myself.

    This is the scene that happened on the day that Chu Xiaochen fans went to the Star River to block the door!

    Can the architectural background in the map be unfamiliar?

    That is the Galaxy Entertainment he is in at the moment!

    What's the matter with you fans, stop people, why don't you still take pictures with your mobile phone?

.Song Yunran was so angry that he was so angry that he was not in the mood to look at the next few photos, and clicked directly into the blogger's homepage to see if she had any other evidence in her hand. As a result, I was dumbfounded as soon as I clicked in.

    This blogger is a very research-minded person.

    She first picked out the motorcycle brand and model that Qin Ke rode that day, and based on the height of the motorcycle rider's height, combined with Qin Ke's height data released on the Galaxy official website, she concluded that the mysterious motorcycle rider that day was undoubtedly Qin Ke.

    [The height is the same, and the body shape is very similar. I think this is a real blow to the family. 】

    Song Yunran sneered, but you still have a family?