Chapter 32

"..."

Song Yunran was so angry that he almost wanted to ask which idiot had locked the door.

Fortunately, before speaking, there is not much reason left to remind him that the fool is you.

Ah, this sinful right hand.

It's you who praised the fanfare, and it was you who joined the fanfare group, and it was you who locked Qin Ke and himself in the little black room.

He glared at the right hand hanging beside him, suspecting that it was no longer part of the body, but the undercover arranged by the group of young girls on Weibo.

"Can it be opened from the outside?" Song Yunran asked with a glimmer of hope.

Qin Ke said, "Yes, they tried it with the key in the morning."

That would be easy to solve, Song Yunran relaxed.

.As a mature contemporary young man, he naturally took out his cell phone and found Assistant Tang's number.

As soon as he was about to press it, the last red line of the phone's battery was also declared to zero in front of him.

Could it be better!

Song Yunran was furious in his heart, and was silent for a while with no expression on his face. He turned his head and asked, "You can always use your mobile phone."

Qin Ke was helpless: "I just finished shooting, and the phone is still with the assistant."

Song Yunran: "Then where is your assistant?"

It stands to reason that in such a situation where the door cannot be locked, the assistant should be guarded outside to prevent other people from entering and leaving.

But when he came just now, he didn't see Assistant Qin Ke's figure.

"Xiao Ke had a sudden stomachache just now and went to the bathroom."

.Qin Ke hung the changed shooting clothes on the display rack and paused for a half-time, just as if he had just remembered, adding, "I think it will take a detour for him to come from the bathroom again, and it won't take a few minutes to change his clothes. Just let him wait and go directly to the awning to meet up."

If this were normal, Song Yunran would have begun to sneer.

Worthy of being the protagonist praised by everyone in the book, it is really thoughtful and caring.

However, he was the one who caused this absurd situation, so he didn't dare to speak, so he could only silently move to the corner of the wall and automatically punished him.

Qin Ke next to him tried to push the ventilation window on the wall, but it was a pity that the ventilation window had become rusty and mottled under the damage of the sun and rain. He thought for a while and still did not risk injury to destroy it.

Anyway, the brand's clothing is still here, it shouldn't be long before someone will come over.

.Song Yunran saw his actions in his eyes, feeling a little guilty in his heart.

Qin Ke should have a good temper, and he hasn't shown any intention to blame until now, otherwise he would simply give him the endorsement of that drink.

However, it was the next second when President Song's thoughts of compassion came up.

Qin Ke took the paper towel of the dressing table and wiped off the iron filings on his fingers: "Have you considered it?"