Chapter 35

Qin Ke's room is a suite.

    Passing by the small living room used for hospitality outside, walking inside is the bedroom with a double bed.

    This place is as tidy as his home. Everything used is placed in its proper place. At this time, there is a spread script and a bottle of water on the coffee table in the living room. Apart from this, there is nothing extra. Of debris.

    Qin Ke pushed the suitcase into the bedroom, turned his face and asked, "Are you going to take a shower first?"

    Song Yunran was still a little dazed, and obediently took the toiletries and went into the bathroom.

    The hot water rushed away from the exhaustion of the boats and cars, and also made him recover from the sane that had been tossed out of his brain by the terror standing ticket.

    There is only one double bed in the room.

    The sofa in the living room looked no more than one meter long, and neither he nor Qin Ke would be able to sleep.

    so……

.Is he going to sleep with Qin Ke tonight?

    Song Yunran clicked in his heart, secretly annoyed.

    Why did he vaguely agreed.

    But now that the shower is finished, letting Assistant Tang find another hotel to stay in, it seems a bit okay.

    He suddenly fell into a dilemma, not only was afraid that Qin Ke would show off his bestiality in the middle of the night, but didn't want to appear to be too constrained.

    Is this also part of Qin Ke's calculations?

    As the protagonist in the book, he is really a master of playing with people's hearts!

    I want to come too. On a rainy night, the two men are in the same room.

    According to Qin Ke's thinking about love, he probably still thinks that today's atmosphere is good, and it is a good day for a showdown and confession.

.Maybe he opened the bathroom door now, and he could see that Qin Ke was already posing a sultry pose outside.

    Thinking of this, Song Yunran sneered with disdain.

    Wait, when I open the bathroom door, Dad will destroy all your fantasies himself!

    After sorting out his clues, he didn't hesitate anymore, opened the door neatly, and walked out proudly.

    Then I saw Qin Ke sitting on the sofa, looking down at the script in his hand.

    Completely look like a dedicated actor.

    The scene that Song Yunran envisioned did not happen, and he was a little lost inexplicably.

    He walked over and sat down, thinking for a while and tentatively said: "It's only past nine o'clock, do you plan to keep reading the script tonight?"

    "Um?"

.Qin Ke raised his thin eyelids, thinking that Xiao Song would always make major instructions, so he asked, "What do you want me to do with you?"

    Song Yunran was pierced in the chest by a boomerang, his face almost flushed, how to speak, what to do, what to do...what is to do...this is so strange.

    He covered his face with a bath towel and pretended to wipe his hair: "I just want to see if you work hard!"

    Qin Ke smiled, and stopped when his eyes fell on a few strands of wet black hair on the back of his neck, and quickly retracted without a trace: "If you are sleepy, go to sleep first. Assistant Tang and I will go to see Zhong Xiaofeng?"