Chapter 36

Qin Ke didn't know what story happened between Song Yunran and Monica.

    But he can be sure that Xiao Song really likes monica.

    In an instant, three minutes passed, and Song Yunran had no intention of letting go.

    He mispaid all his love for monia to Qin Ke, not only embracing him, but also affectionately.

    For a few seconds, Qin Ke only hated that he was not a real dog, otherwise he would turn his head and bite and help Song Yunran once again achieve the achievement of a day trip to the hospital.

    The surrounding air seemed to gradually become thinner.

    It was as if he had entered an oxygen-deficient snow-capped mountain, and as if he had jumped into a hot stove, his sanity was quickly lost in indescribable feelings, bewitching him to get closer to Song Yunran.

.Before his reason collapsed, Qin Ke suddenly stood up and grabbed Song Yunran's wrist while breaking free.

    He breathed in embarrassment, before he thought about what to do with this clingy octopus, an unpredictable thunder blasted into his ears instantly.

    A loud noise made Qin Ke startled.

    Finally awakened Song Yunran who was addicted to dog-fighting.

    In the dim light, the two looked at each other.

    Song Yunran: "?"

    Qin Ke: "..."

    Between the lightning and flint, another thunder rang out!

    Song Yunran regained his senses abruptly and shouted angrily: "What are you doing!"

    The strong desire to survive completely broke out at this moment. He didn't know where his strength came from, and before Qin Ke could explain, he broke away from the other party's clutches and immediately wanted to escape from the scene of the crime.

.Unexpectedly, in the rush, the quilt in the way actually caught his legs.

    His center of gravity was unstable, and he rolled out of the bed with the quilt. At this moment, the light in the room suddenly turned on.

    "Even turning on the lights?!"

    Song Yunran fell on his back to the ground, with two calves on the side of the bed, kicking in the air, "Are you a pervert!"

    Do you just want to appreciate the panic expression of the victim?

    Qin Ke, who had just turned on the light in the dark: "..."

    I really don't know what to say for a while.

    He sighed, got out of bed and helped Xiao Song, who was leaning on all sides, up: "Can you calm down?"

    Song Yunran pushed him away: "Asshole, I know you are uneasy and kind!"

    Qin Ke frowned, "...Song Yunran."

.In his low-pitched voice, there was an unprecedented obscure mood, "If I'm really upset and kind, can you still stand here and curse?"

    ? ? ?

    What's wrong, do you still want to say that you are caring and leave room for me to play?

    Song Yunran didn't get angry. Just when he wanted to scold him, he realized in a daze that this seemed to be the first time Qin Ke called him by his name.