Chapter 41

After this conversation, Cheng Jiaming was forced to be half-volunteer, thinking carefully about the plan to use live broadcast to gain popularity after the filming of "Jianghu Road".

    When he came back to his senses, the final day was already in the blink of an eye.

    After filming the off-line scene of Male No. 5, Cheng Jiaming held the bouquet from the crew, thanking everyone for taking care of him, and feeling as if he had forgotten an important thing.

    Until he got on the plane, he finally remembered with hindsight.

    He clearly wanted Qin Ke to disappear on the day he joined the group.

    Could it be Song Yunran and Qin Ke who jointly set him up?

    Could it be that those unsightly thoughts of my own were already expected by the Galaxy duo, so they just...?

    Realizing this possibility, Cheng Jiaming was shocked in a cold sweat.

.He had clearly only moved crooked thoughts quietly, but since the training before entering the group, his every move seemed to escape their eyes.

    Could this be a warning of fate, reminding him not to take a wrong step?

    Cheng Jiaming couldn't figure out the reason, so he could only pretend to be calm, looking at the live broadcast fan tips saved in advance.

    This is a first-hand textbook summarized by his friend as the anchor. The more he sees the back, the more he feels suitable for him.

    Otherwise, give it a try.

    While Cheng Jiaming's fate was changing, Song Yunran was being beaten by his fate.

    Galaxy's semi-annual financial statement is out.

    Although they are not a listed company and do not need to disclose it to the public, Song Yunran, as the president, learned about Galaxy's revenue and expenditure in the first half of the year.

.Assistant Tang said with a heavy tone: "Mr. Song, do you need to explain it to you?"

    Song Yunran was speechless: "No, I can understand."

    No way, there is a dazzling deficit in the form, and he can't pretend that he can't understand it.

    Compared to Assistant Tang, who was full of sadness, Song Yunran's mentality was fairly stable.

    After all, since he took over Galaxy, he has done pre-investment work. Now that most of the finished products have not yet come out, it is too unrealistic to demand profit.

    Assistant Tang hesitated to remind: "If you have seen that there is no problem, I will send the report to Mr. Song?"

    Song Yunran was taken aback: "Why do you send it to my dad?"

    Everything is still in his plan, isn't it just making Lao Song anxious now?

.Assistant Tang thought he was afraid of being scolded: "As Mr. Song said, it's okay if you don't send it to him, then send it to Dong Bai, and the chairman will see it in person."

    "..."

    Song Yunran frowned, thinking of Bai Wanning's two-year 500 million plan for him. If he couldn't complete it, he would be thrown out for marriage.

    What if his mother reads the report and becomes angry from her heart and breaks the contract on the spot and wants him to be kicked out of the house immediately?