Chapter 44

"go to hell!"

    Before Song Yunran could say anything, Chu Xiaochen raised the golf club in his hand and smashed it down.

    The motor nerves of Song Yunran's whole body were mobilized at this moment. He bowed his head and avoided the first blow. Between the electric light and flint, thinking of his head that had broken glass, he aimed at Chu Xiaochen's side waist and hit it!

    Unexpectedly, Chu Xiaochen didn't move at all, as if there was no pain, a few red blood streaks broke in his eyes, and he raised his club and slammed it down.

    The ball stick slammed into the back firmly, and the pampered Xiao Song gave a grin.

    He turned and kicked Chu Xiaochen indiscriminately, taking advantage of the gap between the opponent's staggering and retreating, and threw himself into the corner of the wall, picked up the fire extinguisher box on the ground, and smashed it as a throwing weapon.

.Then he didn't want to fight at all, so he rushed out to the parking lot.

    But before he ran out of the corridor between the elevator entrance and the parking lot, the sound of footsteps behind him followed him closely.

    Grass.

    Song Yunran's heart almost popped out of his throat.

    Is this person going to hang up, won't it hurt? !

    At this moment, at the end of Song Yunran's field of vision, a familiar figure appeared unexpectedly.

    He recognized that it was Qin Ke, and subconsciously wanted to call "Help", but what he didn't expect was that he blurted out: "Run! Don't come over!"

    But Song Yunran forgot that Qin Ke had never been willing to obediently.

    Qin Ke's expression stunned, and he rushed to him a few steps, pushed him toward the parking lot, and turned to meet Chu Xiaochen, who was holding a murder weapon.

.Everything happened so quickly, as if it was just a gust of wind passing by.

    Song Yunran's blood solidified at that moment.

    He heard the sound of the club hitting the person's body, exactly the same as the one he was hit just now, but it seemed that it was more painful when he hit it by himself.

    The brain instinctively made a judgment at this moment.

    Song Yunran did not look back to see the scene of the two fighting each other, but hurriedly ran to the parking lot and shouted at the hurried security guard: "Here!"

    After confirming that they understood the message, they hurried back to help.

    After only ten seconds, Song Yunran panicked and wanted to cry.

    He was so afraid that what he saw when he went back was the tragic picture of Qin Ke falling to the ground in a vaguely flesh and blood.

.As a result, when he ran across the corner of the corridor, he first heard the sound of the ball stick landing, and then raised his head and saw Qin Ke grabbing Chu Xiaochen’s wrist, twisting his backhand, and then bending his knees and hitting the opponent’s lower abdomen directly. The man hit the wall and stuck it.

    Chu Xiaochen still wanted to struggle, Qin Ke's other hand had accurately stuck his throat, announcing that the battle had come to an end for the time being.

    The movements are flowing and flowing, and every move and style reveals a beautiful sense of neatness.

    Song Yunran walked away for no reason, thinking that the martial arts training in "Jianghu Road" is really professional.