Chapter 46

Song Yunran's mood at this time can't be said to be panicked, but can only be said that everything is lost.

    His mother taught him since he was a child, saying that your child always thinks about what to say, and there is no city at all. Sooner or later, he will have a big trouble in this matter.

    Song Yunran, who was still dreaming of celebrities at the time, sneered at this, thinking that this is more proof that he is the future of the entertainment industry. There is no need to create false personalities, and he can simply participate in the awards competition for the most authentic artists in the entertainment industry.

    But when he fell down, he finally understood how important his mother's instructions were.

    Although Yue Qinke was ready for the showdown when he was out for dinner.

    But in Song Yunran's imagination, the picture should be his presence of a big boss, and after sitting down, he first said, "I'm reborn, what can you do", which is the first to win people, especially prestige.

.Instead of being like this, I'm still there stupidly and haven't recovered, the other party calmly reminded him "you're chatting up".

    Mistakes and embarrassment.

    Song Yunran embraced the last fluke: "You remembered it wrong. Didn't the netizens make up the drama of me and Shen Yiyi jointly treating the scumbag?"

    Qin Ke looked at him and suddenly asked, "Is the box of books you bought still in the company?"

    "..."

    Song Yunran remembered that he had misunderstood Qin Ke and Chu Xiaochen's embarrassment at the beginning, so he bought a box of books on cultivating the three views of young people in order to beat Qin Ke.

    At that time, faced with Qin Ke's question "How did you know that Chu Xiaochen was derailed", he used the inspiration of netizens to escape.

    He was speechless for a while. Does Qin Ke need to remember such trivial matters so clearly?

.But at the same time, I felt a trace of panic in my heart. Could it be that Qin Ke had already doubted him since then?

    Song Yunran's heart was turbulent, and on the surface he maintained the only remaining composure, and laughed twice: "Haha, it seems that there is something like this. But at that time I lied to you. In fact, you must know that families like ours always have them. I use my own channels to understand other people’s gossip..."

    Song Yunran couldn't say the rest.

    Because Qin Ke now has five big characters writing "Edit, you continue to edit" all over his face!

    He blinked his eyes and thought to stop resisting. People have pointed out that you have been talking about it. It's better to just confess your identity, and you can die with more dignity.

    So he opened his lips: "Actually I..."

    "Actually, I was born again." Qin Ke's low voice interrupted his confession.

    Song Yunran's breathing was stagnant.

.He had already doubted Qin Ke, but to his surprise, Qin Ke actually blew himself up.

    This is to be replaced by a real werewolf killing game...

    The next step is to go straight into darkness, and Qin Ke can open his eyes and kill.

    Song Yunran held onto the quilt next to him, feeling that his life was at stake.

    Compared to his nervousness, Qin Ke smiled instead: "You don't seem surprised?"