Chapter 47

"On the day I arrived on Earth, I was seriously injured by the spacecraft accident and was overwhelmed by myself. Looking at you, who was still waiting for nurturing, I made a decision I regret so far."

    In the ward, Song Yunran's clear voice rang loudly, recounting a random history.

    He turned his head and stared out of the window, his eyes full of melancholy: "I walked to a young man on the side of the road and brainwashed him and said,'Mr. Qin, he will be your son for the time being'."

    "..." Qin Ke reminded, "My father's surname is Lu, and my mother's surname is Qin."

    Song Yunran got stuck on the spot. He didn't expect that a big bug appeared at the beginning of the story, and immediately lost his interest.

    He had to change the subject: "Talk about business. There is nothing written in the book, it is just an ordinary entertainment circle article. Everything we experienced in our previous life was developed in accordance with the plot in the book."

.Qin Ke said: "But in this life, you have changed the plot."

    Chu Xiaochen was exposed in advance of his marital derailment, Zhong Xiaofeng directly acted as a screenwriter, and Cheng Jiaming also turned his head to ponder the game live broadcast.

    When he didn't know everything, he developed in a better direction.

    Song Yunran proudly replied, "Of course. When you didn't know, Dad made a lot of contributions to turn the tide, and I really paid too much for the entertainment industry."

    Unexpectedly, at this moment, Qin Ke suddenly asked: "Since it is a book, who is the protagonist in the book?"

    He didn't mean anything else, he just felt that his rebirth had happened strangely.

    If they regard their experience as a set of programs, then it is inferred from common sense that he and Song Yunran should have touched the key program loopholes, and the system will clean them up as code that needs to be corrected.

.In Qin Ke's view, the protagonist should be someone he and Song Yunran both knew, otherwise destiny would not just choose them.

    Song Yunran was silent for a moment due to the self-esteem of the tool man.

    The alliance belongs to the alliance. He still doesn't want to admit that he is just a tool man who pave the way for others, not to mention that he is facing the protagonist appointed by the author.

    This will appear to him very shameless and affect his future prestige.

    "It's Zhong Xiaofeng."

    Song Yunran had an idea and pulled Qin Ke to the same level as himself, "I and you are both supporting roles."

    Qin Ke was startled, but he didn't expect that the answer would be Zhong Xiaofeng.

    After all, Zhong Xiaofeng's screenwriting journey in the last life was too tortuous. After a few years of wasted time, he finally broke his body. It doesn't look like the treatment the protagonist should have.

."Since it is him, why does he leave Yanshi and return to his hometown halfway through?" Qin Ke asked puzzledly.

    Song Yunran had to follow the editor: "It's just that the plot went wrong, so we were born again to help him."

    It seems reasonable.

    Qin Ke smiled: "Really, that's good."

    Song Yunran was stabbed by his calm smile.