Chapter 48

Song Yunran never expected that in the minds of netizens, Qin Ke had other CP objects besides him.

    When he was exploring the class in "Jianghu Road", most of his attention was focused on Cheng Jiaming, and he really didn't pay much attention to what kind of person the male second actor was.

    But who cares about him?

    Song Yunran clicked in and fainted, and angrily transferred more than a dozen Weibo posts to make data, and while transferring them back, he told Qin Ke: "You should not speculate CP with other people in the future, and commercial speculation will not work."

    Qin Ke asked helplessly: "When did I fry?"

    Regardless of the previous life or this life, he has never experienced similar experiences in the two acting careers he has experienced.

    Although the netizens couldn't stop what they wanted to say, Qin Ke was used to walking independently, which made CP fans unable to overcome the big storms.

.Song Yunran thought about it, so he nodded in satisfaction and said, "That's good, it saves the company from having to bother to purify it in the future. And in the future, you know how popular you are. Bundling with people from other companies is all about poverty alleviation. Dad doesn't want to raise other people's children."

    Qin Ke was silent for a moment, and wanted to ask me what happened to your CP.

    But he changed his mind. According to Song Yunran's habit, he would definitely say things like "father-son love", and simply pointed out: "I want to be a father again? Who called me brother before?"

    Song Yunran was busy with the forwarding finger pause, full of regret for the previous impulse.

    But after regretting it, I realized that I was not panicked at all now.

.He secretly analyzed that he was only afraid of people who Qin Keji hated his rebirth. Now that Qin Ke's calm attitude is there, he has nothing to fear from now on.

    So Song Yunran turned his head and said decisively: "You got it wrong."

    "Is it?"

    Qin Ke smiled, then stretched his arm to get the phone on the bedside table.

    Song Yunran caught a glimpse of his movements, and his whole body was not good.

    He has watched this episode. When Ark came to talk about the termination of the contract, didn't he also secretly use his cell phone to record it?

    Unexpectedly, Qin Kebai has a tall face, and he has also learned the tricks of Ark!

    He quickly turned over and got out of bed, and rushed to Qin Ke's side. He just wanted to snatch the evidence of the destruction of the phone, only to find that Qin Ke's phone screen stayed on the interface for editing Weibo.

    "???"

.Song Yunran's hand hovered over the phone urgently, neither was it to grab it, nor was it to take it back, he was in a very embarrassing situation.

    Qin Ke raised his eyes with a serious tone: "Chen Jing asked me to post on Weibo to appease fans, what's wrong?"

    After a long pause, Song Yunran finally recovered the ability to speak, and asked dryly: "Aren't you going to play the recording?"

    "What recording?" The smile on Qin Ke's lips almost reached the corner of his eyes.

    Pretending to be confused, of course it is the recording of my brother called your brother.