tears

Wandas pov

It had only been around an hour or so since we got home and i headed straight up to my room. Trapped in my thoughts, i had seen so many burns on y/ns hands and i knew that pots didn't do that because i have grabbed a pot before and it doesn't look like that it looks like her hands were lit on fire and i think nat noticed this aswell. I went down to the kitchen to grab some water when i heard Friday announce a concerning message.

'any wake avengers please rush down to the private entrance urgently' she sounds worried even. as im rushing down i pass, others also running down. We all open the door and see no one that is until we look down. Shock over comes us all, y/n covered in blood, unconscious. Nat is the first one to rush up to her strings of Russian curse words was all that was herd. She picks her up easily carrying her threw us. We follow her as we make to the medbay however she just keeps walking straight up to the living room. The assassin places her on the floor.

'steve could you grab the first aid'. We all look at her confused. 'look y/n has told me that she doesn't like hospitals or any environment like them and that she would rather die than go to one so bringing her here would make her more comfortable even if she isn't awake.' She clarifies. We all nod none of us anting to leave y/n's side. The avengers all spread out on the various seating options some opting for couches armrests or chairs, everyone was still in their pyjamas which was interesting to see. Tony was trying to take control as he WAS the first notified however nat kept pushing him off as she worked on y/n. y/n had made an impact on all of us over these couple of weeks. I guess we all found apart of ourselves in the kid.

As nat now moves onto y/n bleeding abdomen we all notice the concerning amount of cuts bruises and scars that undoubtedly were all over her body. My brother gasped along with tony in shock. Nat doesn't answer any of their firing questions. If bruce was awake right now im sure he would have wanted to do a full body check-up and probably will do one in the morning is he finds out. Before nat finished putting on the last bandage y/n jolts wake, instantly groaning form to much sudden movement. Every avenger jumps up from their spots over to her.

Nat pov

I was just about done fixing up y/n when she jolted awake. Everyone crowed around her which i knew she wouldn't like but decided to let her make the call. Tears brink her eyes as she looks up at me with fear and i can tell she is overwhelmed. I pick her up quietly cooing soft messages, she just digs her head into my neck. I motion for everyone to leave in which hesitantly they o after i send the my signature glare.

'shhh its okay, your at the tower' she calms down melting into me. I gently rock her for a bit swaying back and forth until i feel her breath even out. I grab her black bag and carry her to my room setting her down on my bed. I put ointment on her hands afraid they will blister even worse than they are now. Finishing her last bandage makes her stir slightly i quickly apologise. 'hey Детка, you need to get changed, your clothes are all bloody' i explain whispering. She just nods and stands up slowly. Stumbling over to her bag she pulls out my trackies and hoodie i lent her like a week ago, y/n looks up at me with tears again in her eyes i come up to her. 'hey its alright, do you need help' she just nods dropping her head, i lift her head cupping her chin. Smiling at her reassuringly 'its okay to need help sometimes okay' she just nods obviously not trusting her own voice. I lead her into my bathroom setting her up on the bench. Looking at her before continuing she nods and i help her ot get her shirt off.

y/n is laying in bed all cozy in the trackies that are too big for her they hung very loosely i honestly chuckled a bit when i saw how loose they were equally concerned however since we were similar heights and they fit me fine yes still a bit oversize but they were perfect. I get in soon after her and she instinctively cuddles up to me, i smile rubbing circles on her back, i kiss her head softly, i feel her smile. 'night мама' is all she says before sinking of into a dreamless sleep.

A/n

Yes it is shorter than usual but eh. Anyways i just got back from watching eternals and it was beter than i expected. A third of the cinema left after the end of the movie than another third when the first end credit scene finished than by the end there was only my frineds and i and 2 other people. also don't read the next line if u haven't seen it

We literally got sang-wooed like the AUDACITY i forgive sprite tho love her.

This is probably bad but o well.