Chapter 31.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"My name is Regulus Black." The boy told her, while Y/n's eyes just widened in shock.

She completely forgot that he existed, the unsung hero.. He had wet hair and held a familiar invisibility cloak in his hands, which made Y/n step closer. In response the shorter Slytherin stepped back, scared that the girl would be angry with him.

He was already scared of stealing his brother's best friend's invisibility cloak and now he was about to anger a Hufflepuff. Well that was what he thought at least.

Y/n on the other hand raised a hand to gently tug a piece of his wet hair behind his ear. She then smiled reassuringly at the shaking boy.

"I'm Y/n L/n.. I don't mind you knowing, but please don't tell anyone else about this." She requested and Regulus nodded quickly.

He didn't plan on telling anyone either way, because they wouldn't believe him and Dumbledore, who apparently also knew, would probably send him to Akzaban or somewhere else to keep him silent.

"I-i won't!" He promised and Y/n smiled before walking to her bag and she took out a towel. Don't ask why she had that in there, the giant squid incident really traumatized her.

Y/n then handed him the towel, so he can dry off, while she continued to eat the chocolate.

Regulus took the towel and dried his hair, while looking at the Hufflepuff girl nibbling on the chocolate.

"Are you alright?" He asked her curiously, while he already felt much better. The only way for him to even get the invisibility cloak, was for him to dive into the ice cold water and nobody even cared. Now he was standing here in front of the girl, who's biggest secret he knew, and Regulus felt cared for for the first time in forever.

Y/n who was playing with her necklaces looked up and grinned at the boy. "I think so.. It's just a little wild with the whole time travelling and stuff, you know?"

"No I don't really, actually.." He told her and stood next to Y/n, while trying not to look into her eyes. This whole situation suddenly became very embarrassing and he didn't want her to think of him as a creep, who can't mind his own business.

"I feel a little dumb now.." She laughed out, before noticing a little bowtruckle in a jar on the top shelf. It was one of the ones Hagrid showed her on her first trip to his hut and it shocked her.