029 | well technically officially

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW
ღ 🧸˚ ₊ 🤎 ˳ ͛ 🍂 ˖
chapter twenty-nine

third person;

"can you explain what the fuck happened yesterday at lunch," jonah looked over at zach, who was fiddling with the guitar he had.

the group were currently in first period music class. and after sienna and zach had kissed in front of them the previous day, zach kept brushing off the situation and didn't want to explain anything more about his relationship.

"sienna and i are dating, she wanted to keep it a secret.. i already told you this" he shrugged. "what else is there to explain?"

"how come we didn't know?" corbyn said, receiving another shrug from the boy.

"i didn't think it would matter too much to you guys," he explained. "i mean her friends only found out last week.."

"and the only reason why people are finding out now is because her neighbor was threatening us to either break up or he'll tell everyone," he added while slowly nodding.

"i didn't know that," jack's head flew in the direction of his friend. "what the fuck?!"

"i heard someone say you were cheating on her-"

"no" zach interrupted daniel. "i'm literally not. people are way too obsessed with us and our relationship status."

"i mean true," jonah agreed. "and the fact you would flirt with so many girls doesn't help.."

"i literally didn't mean anything i said to those girls," he let out a small laugh. "i just said that shit to make them happy and not have people question."

"don't tell that to them, they're gonna take "i didn't mean anything" out of context and make you look like the bad guy," daniel said as the other boy nodded.

"how long did you say you two have been together for?" corbyn asked. "and if you don't hang out at school when and where do you hang out?"

"four months.. well technically officially a month. and we hang out after school and weekends, at her place, my place, just anywhere away from here," he explained.

"he's in love with that girl," jacks added. "a simp if you will."

"not my fault she's pretty," he responded as he placed the guitar down and then crossed his arms. "and her pretty face, pretty eyes, pretty smile, and her soft hair and.."

"alright you're a simp," corbyn finished his sentence — although that was not where zach was going.

"her cuddles and her kisses. the way she doesn't care about others opinions," he ignored his friend as he continued to list out the things he likes about his girlfriend. "the way she looks at me with those goddam beautiful eyes.."

the other four boys just sat there listening and nodding along to zach's ramble about sienna and all the reasons he likes her.

"zach!" joanh finally got the boy's attention. "i'm sure you have a lot more but you can stop listing everything now. you're in love with her.. we get it"

"i am," he nodded in agreement. "very much. she's gonna look pretty as fuck on halloween."

"she's coming?" corbyn furrowed.

"yeah.. didn't jonah said everyone's invited..?" he hesitantly responded. "why? do you not want her to come?"

"no. no. i just never seen her at parties," he shrugged. "not that i look for her or anything, don't take that the wrong way. she just doesn't seem like the party type."

"she doesn't like parties, but she's going to come to jonah's," zach explained. "cause originally she wanted to- we still are going to prom together.. but she wanted that to be our first public thing."

"what do you're making my halloween party the "public thing"?" jonah questioned. "do you two have a couples costume planned out?"

"mhm," he nodded. "i was tryna get her to be a devil-"

"what and you an angel?" jack raised a brow. "you fucking match with half the girls there and they're gonna be like ooh zach we're matching, zach take a photo with me," he mocked how girls already would talk to the other boy.

"zach this. zach that. zach. zach. zach," corbyn added. "good for her for not agreeing with you, because that..."

"yeah that's what sea said... so we went with her idea instead and i'm excited," he said with a smile as the other boys nodded, happy for their friend.

"should we be practicing that song.." daniel spoke up since all they've done so far in their music lesson was talk about sienna.

"um probably," jonah responded just as their teacher walked into the room. "perfect timing," he mumbled under his breath.

"and what you boys been doing?" mr. wheeler question as he looked around the room, noticing that half the boys had guitars beside them instead in their hands. "doesn't look like much."

"sir zach's got a girlfriend," jack exclaimed as he changed the subject, thinking it'll distract the teachers and so they wouldn't get in trouble.

"yes, i'm aware of the situation that took place in his sex ed lesson.. now-"

"sir, how do you know about that," zach cut him off, looking directly at him nothing else.

"teachers talk you know," he softly patted zachs shoulder a few time before looking at the rest of the boys. "now you five get on with your assigned work."

AUTHORS NOTE

i kept getting so distracted while writing this lmao also i can't be bothered to proof read this but what's new