030 | here's my princess

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW
ღ  🧸˚ ₊ 🤎 ˳ ͛ 🍂 ˖
chapter thirty

third person;

"look at you, you look like a princess," zach smiled at sienna as she got into his car, followed by leaning over the center console and kissing her.

"you're very cute as well," she smiled back at him before he had turned his attention to driving off away from her house.

"jonah's place isn't far from mine so is it okay if we go back to mine now and then walk from there to his? and then stay over the night at mine.."

"yeah of course that's fine, i'd love to spend the night with you," she nodded, agreeing with him. "and especially if you're going to drink, it's better to take the safer option."

"i'll probably only have one or two, my main priority is you and making sure you're safe."

"awe you're so cute," her eyes were fixed on him, watching him drive as a smile had formed on her face. "i love you"

"i love you too.. princess," he responded with a small laugh, pleased with himself. "get it cause you're dressed as a princess."

"yes, now stop it," she said through a soft giggle as she looked away from him.

they continued the short drive to his place, and after parking in his driveway zach quickly ran inside to let his mother know he's dropped his car off there. coming back outside and grabbing her hand to start the walk to jonah's house.

"what time are your friends getting there?" he slightly look at her. "or do you not know yet.."

"i think they're there," sienna responded as she grabbed her phone and unlocked it, checking her messages. "yeah jade and bea are there."

"i'm guessing amelia's not coming."

"no i don't think so.."

walking into the party still hand in hand, many eyes were on them and some bickering as they search for their friends. sienna had spotted her two friends first, making zach come over to them.

"hey," she smiled at her as zach wrapped his arms around her waist from behind, also say a small 'hey'

"hey," jade responded, looking between the two at their costumes; sienna in the green sparkly dress and tiara that she had got last weekend, and zach in a onesie they brought online. "what are you meant-"

"oh wait princess and the frog!" bea cut of her friend.

"yeah so zach can get kisses all night," sienna said as she slowly nodded, still with the smile on her face.

"that's cute."

"i'm going to go see my friends," zach placed a soft kiss on the top of her head. unwrapping his arms from around as she agreed.

watching the boy walk away before turning back to sienna. "you know other girls are gonna try and kiss him to "turn him into a prince"..." jade mentioned, using air quotes for half the sentence.

"yeah, i'm a little scared of that," she sort of mumbled, just loud enough for them to hear as she looked over her shoulder at him.

meanwhile the boy had reached his friends after grabbed a drink. saying a quick hello to them, and waiting for jonah to finish up the conversation he was having with some girl.

"zach what are you," jonah furrowed as he turned his attention to him.

"i'm a frog.. and sienna's a princess and she's gonna turn me in prince with her kisses," he said pleased with himself.

"you look like a rip-off yoshi, from mario cart," jack added.

"he's a frog isn't he.."

"i think he's a dinosaur but go off," jack said before taking a a sip of his drink.

"well at least we put effort," he folded his arms. "what are you meant to be? you're literally wearing plan black."

"uh i'm batman," he said in a duh tone.

"you could've at least got ears," he sarcastically smiled at his friend.

"alright you two," jonah softly patted the two of theres shoulder's.

"here's my princess," zach ignored his friend as he grabbed his girlfriend's hand, pulling her in closer. "they don't like our costumes," he added while wrapping his arms around her.

"their opinions don't matter," she shrugged, slightly stand on her tippy toes as she planted a kiss on his lips — which he made be a couple.

"seems like her kisses don't work," corbyn said with a laugh, joking around with his friend.

zach pulled away and looked at him. "at least i have a girlfriend to kiss," he jokingly flipped his off.

"hm true... for the moment, imma go find myself a girl," he slightly huffed before walking off.

sienna had turned around in his arms, keeping them around her as rested his head on top of her and both looking at his friends.

"i feel so fucking lonely looking at you two," daniel mentioned, causing zach to laugh slightly.

"she has friends that are single"

"no," sienna shook her head.

"huh-"

"but they all are, you told me that," zach interrupt one of the boys, slightly furrowing as he lifted his head off of hers so she could look up at him. "what about amelia, she can date him."

"zach, no," she shook her head again.

"oh wait she's into you.." he reminded her as he remembered himself. "and i can see why because you're really prettyyy."

"alright.. calm down there" sienna softly patted his hands that were around her waist with an uncontrollable smile on her face.

as the night went on sienna had returned back to her friends, hanging out with them while still keeping a close eye on zach as he done the same for her.

and just like jade and sienna thought, a few girls had trying to kiss him but despite their efforts to convince him or even try to kiss without asking, of course he would deny it or push them away.

sienna wasn't necessarily happy to see people attempt to ruin her relationship, just as anyone would, but she was in fact happy to see that zach also wouldn't let anything happen..

AUTHORS NOTE

middle of november, the boys are releasing a christmas cover in like two hours and here i am publishing a halloween chapter lmao