031 | he has a girl over

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW
ღ  🧸˚ ₊ 🤎 ˳ ͛ 🍂 ˖
chapter thirty-one

third person;

"babyy," sienna whispered while softly shaking her boyfriend, trying to wake him up. "zachhh.."

after a few more attempts to wake him up, he rubbed his eyes as he yawned. "hm?" he hummed, slightly looking at her but still with his eyes relatively closed.

"i need to go to the bathroom.."

he laid there thinking about how to get her to the bathroom and back without anyone from his family noticing — which is hard considering the fact it was almost ten and his younger siblings would be up.

"okay," he mumbled as he sat up, her following his actions only shortly after.

stopping at his bedroom door he wrapped his arms around her. "shhhh.." he whispered, cutting himself off as he planted a kiss on her lips.

unwrapping his arms and grabbing ahold of one of her hands, he opened his door and glanced around the hallway. zach pulled her in closer to him as they walked down the hall and into the bathroom, quickly shutting the door behind themselves.

"i've got my eyes closed, promise," he whispered to her as he turned to face the door, while she went over to the toilet on the other side of the small bathroom.

and after a few minutes sienna was washing her hands and drying them off on the little hand towel. zach wrapped his arms around her from behind as he opened the door and walked her back to his bedroom.

a soft laugh escaped her mouth, for no particular reason whatsoever as they got back in the room and shut the door.

"shut upppp" he quietly exclaimed, attaching his lips onto her so she can do so.

his hands had gone around her waist as they continued to moved their lips in sync for a bit. pulling away the second they heard reese, his little sister yell; "mommm! zach has a girl over!"

the couple both awkwardly looked at each other, unsure on how to go about the situation. "get back in bed," he said quietly after he had placed one more kiss on her lips.

"shh, we're asleep" zach added, cuddling into her as he pulled the covers over pretty much their heads, so if anyone does open the door they won't actually be able to see sienna, while he thought about their next move.

"i don't want to get you in trouble," she slightly mumbled.

"you won't. you won't," he matched her low tone.

meanwhile just outside the door myta had come upstairs to see what reese was yelling about — since from the kitchen it just sounded muffled.

"what's wrong?" myta said as she ran her hand against her daughter hair, fixing it up a bit.

"zach, he has a girl over," she repeated, looking up at her mother and pointing at the boy's door.

"does he now?" she raised a brow.

"mhm i saw her."