039 | you're all jealous

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW
ღ 🧸˚ ₊ 🤎 ˳ ͛ 🍂 ˖
chapter thirty-nine

third person;

"yo welcome, welcome," corbyn greeted zach and sienna at his door and held his arm out, pointing towards the living room as a sign of giving them permission to enter.

the party didn't start for another hour but his friends came early to get the good spots to park their cars, although most people do end up getting dropped off or walking. but also to also help him out with setting everything up.

"look who's finally here," jonah said with a small laugh, referring to the couple who came twenty minutes after the rest of them. "we could've been done by now."

"then why aren't you?" zach raised a brow as he pulled his girlfriend in closer to him, "and i brought someone to help out as well anyway."

"sorry it was my fault.." sienna softly spoke up, apologising on both their behalf's, "parents wouldn't let me leave, they had to ask zach a million questions first."

"are your parents strict, sienna?" jack looked over at the girl.

"no, no, they just wanna make sure i'm safe," she explained as the other boys nodded. "they think i'm staying at zach's and they don't want a pregnant seventeen year old cause apparently there's nothing else teenagers can do."

"there's gonna be so much sex happening tonight-"

"anyway," daniel cut corbyn off before he could make any comments which are out of hand. "are we going to set up or..?"

"yes, yes we are," jonah jumped up from the lounge as the two other followed his actions.

the group got to setting up the tables, putting all the drinks together together on one table, setting up a playlist for the night, and all the usual party preparation stuff.

sienna had found herself in kitchen alone with corbyn, helping him out with snacks while everyone else was out in the backyard cleaning it up a little.

"are your friends coming tonight? or are just gonna chill with zach?" corbyn broke the slightly awkward silence with something different than asking questions about the food. "he's a bit of a handful when he's drunk."

"my friends are coming, yeah, but still spend some time with him," she slowly nodded as she emptied the last bag of chips into a bowl.

"mh.. and do you all drink?" he looked over at the girl, trying to not making the conversation die down.

"bea and jade do, i don't know if amelia is coming, and i- i'm not that big on it.."

"okay, and-"

"do you have a girlfriend?" she interrupted him, receiving a confused glare from him. "as in like you pretty much said you're going to have sex tonight.. so like do you because zach's never mentioned one."

"what a friend he is," corbyn scoffed and softly shook his head as she let out a small hum, feeling a little unsatisfied with his answer, "i'm joking, i don't have a girlfriend, no. but you have a boyfriend so i don't know why you're asking this."

"oh i was just curious," she brushed it off, giving zach a smile as he walked into to join the two in the kitchen.

"what's going on in here?" he looked between them while he stood at the other side of the counter, across from them.

"we're discussing whether or not i have a girlfriend," corbyn slightly rasied both his brows at his friend.

"and why's that?"

"oh someone just asked since i'm dating you, if corbyn has a girlfriend or not, that's all," sienna clarified for her boyfriend.

"yeah, well i don't, i'm more sort of a no strings attached sorta guy. relationships are too much of a commitment for me," he explained. "and i don't like the idea of having to staying with one girl when there's like hundreds of hot girls and i could just test them all out."

"you're fucked up bro," the other boy shook his head, "and all those times you would tease me about not having a girlfriend, when i actually did."

"okay.. zach would you help me with taking these out?" sienna turned the subject away from the previous one.

moving a couple bowls out from the kitchen to around the living room, and finishing up with the last few touch for the boy's eighteenth party.

sienna felt kind of let down by corbyn's response. she wanted her friend to be happy, but that is hard when the boy didn't want anything committed when she knew bea would over just a one time hookup.

a few hours had past, and the house was now full of people. there wasn't one quiet space or even a room without people in it — other than corbyn's which he had locked so only himself could go in there.

everyone had been socialising within their groups or even with others. and sienna had stuck with her small group of three others while zach was hanging with his friends.

surprisingly sienna had been drinking throughout the night, first it started off with her tasting a couple which her friends had and then it had turned into her now having consumed more than the other girls.

"hey, hey, i.. have something to say," sienna slightly stumbled on her words, grabbing her boyfriend hand as they stood in the living room with his other friends.

"go on, what is it?" zach pushed her hair out of her face with his other hand and smiled at her.

"no.. like to eve- everyone.."

"sure.." zach looked around his group as they quickly agreed, one of them turning the music down and calling out for everyone attention.

she stood up on the table, which zach had tried to stop her from doing but she wouldn't let him change her mind. "not everyone knows me but- but i'm this cuties girlfriend," she politely raised her voice and playing with zach's hair as he stood in front of her.

"but just because you're all jealous that i get him and you don't. that doesn't mean our relationship is your business. you don't need to know what we're doing, or anything about or relationship."

"so why don't all you bitches keep your opinions to yourself and stop worrying about us and trying to ruin us. okay? that all i want for you all," sienna continued to drunkenly babble. "oh happy birthday corbyn, my friend likes you," she added with a soft giggle.

"what the fuck zach?! stop her," bea exclaimed at the boy beside her.

"okay gorgeous, it's time to get down from there.." zach grabbed his girlfriend's two hands and helped her step off the table without falling over. placing a few kisses on her lips, doing a through a small laugh and a smile from her previous actions.

AUTHORS NOTE

i said two chapters ago that there were 12 left and i just realised it was 13 at that time.. i can't count how embarrassing 😭😭