Chapter 2:First meet?

|Previously..|

"Uh-oh. Everyone, hold your breath! The gas is coming!" - Deku shouted,soon everyone was holding their breath. Some time passed, the atmosphere remained silent. However, some of them didn't look very well.

___________________________

"Don't breathe, don't breathe, don't breathe, ..." - Mina thought panicking when she realized she couldn't hold out for long. Besides her, Denki and Jirou's situation wasn't much better either. Both of them looked like they were about to faint. And she also knew that she wasn't the only one who noticed, the others were also looking at them with worried eyes, well of course except for Bakugo, who didn't seem to care much about others. But that cannot say that he is a bad person, they are currently in a life-or-death situation and their own safety is their number one priority at that time.

Suddenly, Jirou fell to the ground, gasping for the air around her, and of course the red gas in it. As soon as she inhaled it, she immediately opened her eyes wide, screaming painfully in front of everyone else's eyes, then lay down on the ground with a white face and eyes that were only a dark purple color. Everyone look at her with shock, some of them was too scared that they let out a breath, but fortunately they were still rational enough to hold their breath immediately, even though Uraraka, Denki and Yaoyorozu was unlucky to end up like Jirou.

The teenagers are very scared now, their faces showed with panic and fear. There were only nine of them left, but they knew that they won't be able to hold it any longer too. Once again, they tried to break the forcefield, but luck was never on their side. Aizawa-sensei, their only hope, hasn't been here since it all started. Now, no one is here to save them from imminent danger. The time pass sooner than they thought...

|...|

Deku fell on the ground, struggled to catch his last breath, his hands raise to cover his mouth and nose. Nearby, there was Bakugo who wasn't in a much better situation than Deku. He was kneeling on the ground, trying to hold his breath longer. Now, there were only the two of them left who are not unconscious like the others.

Deku felt unwell, his eyes gradually blurred, he couldn't keep his consciousness for any longer. However, before fainting, he somehow felt a sense of lightness in front of him. Something cold was press against his face. He heard something, a voice which he never know before. With the last bit of sanity, he slowly try to raise his head. A person, apparently a man, wearing a red suit? Deku really want to see that person clearly, but he lacked too much oxygen. He felt really sleepy, well, a quick nap wouldn't hurt, right?...

|Pulau Rintis, Tok Aba's Cocoa Shop|

"Hey Boboiboy! Hand these drinks to table 6!"

"Sure!"-The teenager grabbed two mugs of hot cocoa and go to table 6 to deliver the drinks. 

"Hey Boboiboy, are you sure you can carry all these drinks to table 2?" - Tok Aba brought out a tray with 5 drinks as his grandson approached the counter.

"Of course Tok Aba! It's not that heavy."Boboiboy answer with a small chuckle.

"Just be careful."Tok Aba smiled as he carefully lend Boboiboy the tray.

"Aye aye captain!"

Boboiboy was going to take the drinks, when he suddenly heard some loud noise, coming from... the sky? Looking up, he was really surprised and shock to see an unknown spaceship, and it looks like it's about to land?! The customers immediately panicked, some screamed in terror, some ran away and didn't stay for another second. Boboiboy tried to regain his composure, he turned to tell his grandfather to evacuate the people who is still there, he would take care of the rest. With great faith in his only grandson, Tok Aba nodded and did as he was asked, then left with the others. Now, it is only Boboiboy and the spaceship remained.

"I can't solve it by myself. I need their help!"-Boboiboy opened a hologram on his watch, trying to contact his friends. A familiar image appeared on the screen.

"Boboiboy? What happened?"-Fang asked him through the hologram,confusion mixed with surprise could clearly be seen on his face.

"Call Ying, Yaya and Gopal to Tok Aba's cacoa. We have a pretty serious problem here."-Boboiboy said in a voice that was no different from when he was Halilintar, he looked much more serious now. Realizing Boboiboy's change, Fang didn't ask any other questions. He saluted in a TAPOPS manner, then turned off the hologram.

"Okay, looks like I'll have to hold these guys off until they come." -Boboiboy stood ready to fight. If they were space pirates, he swore that he would never let them go for ruining his vacation. The iron door slowly opened, and a strange man in a black robe stepped out with something flying beside him. Even though he wasn't nearby, Boboiboy knew for sure that it was a power sphera because of its shape. This made him even more wary. The person didn't seem to have seen him, well, until he turned his head. He ran to Boboiboy, the person's hood fell off to the dino-boy's surprise.

"I'm Admiral Amato from Laskar station. I'm here to see Ochobot, this is an emergency."-Hearing the word 'Laskar Station',Boboiboy immediately lower his guard, he asked the person to follow him. Ochobot is still recharging at his house, if it's an emergency,they have to get there quickly. On the way, Boboiboy turns on his watch to call his friends.

"Boboiboy, are you okay? We're on our way to-"

"No no, change of plans. I need you guys to come to my house. I'll meet you there."-Boboiboy could only say that, he and the other person have already arrived.

"Wait here, I'll call him" - He turned to the other person, then quickly ran up to the house. After a while, Boboiboy returned with Ochobot, who was still confused, not knowing what had happened.

"Boboiboy, why are you calling me? Huh?" - Looking at the stranger, Ochobot was a bit surprised.

"No time to explain. Open a portal to these coordinates now." -The other person opens the hologram. Ochobot is very confused, not knowing if he should do it or not. He turned to Boboiboy, he just nodded slightly. With his friend's consent, Ochobot opened a portal.

"Opening teleportal now!"

A portal was immediately opened, a red smoke was the first thing they saw. Coincidentally, his friends arrived at that moment.

"Boboiboy, what's going on?!-"-Yaya asked surprised.

"Everyone, put this on. We're going in there." - The other man handed out 5 gas masks, Boboiboy did not hesitate to put one on, this action of his made the others surprised.

"Hey Boboiboy, who is this?"-Gopal asked, this person must have something special to receive trust from Boboiboy.

"Admiral Amato from Laskar station. He said it was an urgent matter and needed our help. You should listen to him, put these on." -Boboiboy finished putting the mask on his face. His friends didn't say anything more but put on that mask too. If Boboiboy trusts anyone, they will also believe him.

"Okay, everyone ready?"

"Yeah!"

"Then, let's go!" - They all entered the portal.