epilogue

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW
ღ 🧸˚ ₊ 🤎 ˳ ͛ 🍂 ˖
epilogue

spending next to everyday of summer break together just the two of them or with friends. watching sunsets and even some sunrises, driving around town listening to music with the wind blowing their hair, driving to beaches, going out shopping, watching movies, laying in bed cuddling — just doing anything to be together.

many night the couple would end up finding themselves back where things all started, her bedroom, where they would making the most of their alone time.

reminiscing on all their memories they had made together over the past year. from her teaching him how to feel loved and how to love somebody to him stripping her of all her innocences and bringing out a side of her that no one else has yet to see.

how 'nobody has to know' turned into everyone knowing, which lead to people trying to ruin their relationship, and caused friendships to end. but they had each other and that's all that mattered to them.

hoping no matter the distance they're always able to keep the same feelings they had throughout their time together so far, or wondering if it's all just going to fade away like many people have told them it will.

after a small goodbye party on the last week of summer, the next morning he drove her and her mother to the airport. not wanting the moment for her to fly to new york to come. standing there in the airport, hugging and not letting go of one another while her mother stood not far from them with all the girl's baggage.

she knew how much leaving him would break her, but she also knew that she shouldn't give up the opportunity to go to a highly rated college all because it would make her thousands of miles away from her boyfriend, and he would agree with her on that.

he knew that they could always facetime, call or even text and the distance shouldn't effect them. he could fly over and see her, meet her new friends, or even be there for his own career.

after all they're both being handed the opportunities to follow their dream paths and neither one of them should be giving that up for a relationship, and they have agreed on that many times.

but all good things have to come to an end at some point and that time and comment from her mother that they had both be dreading came around and the two needed to say goodbye to one another.

with many kisses and i love you's being shared as they still stood there hugging, and followed it by even more kisses because they just didn't want to leave each other.

they finally came to an agreement and that being a promise to love and be there for each other for forever and always..