042 | get your shit together

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW
ღ 🧸˚ ₊ 🤎 ˳ ͛ 🍂 ˖
chapter forty-two

third person;

"you've seriously fuck shit," corbyn said to zach as he sat back down after the call with bea. "like you get a girlfriend and then go and ruin things for yourself."

"i know. do you have to remind me?" zach groaned placing his head in his hands.

"i'm just saying," he shrugged. "that girl fucking loved you. and we told you'd mess this up and you said you wouldn't.. now look where we are."

"bea fucking putting the blame on us for not controlling your actions the other night," he continued, the others still not interrupting him because they knew it was important for zach to know about his wrong doings. "i get that you're young but you're not a child. and you should be smart to not be fucking stupid."

corbyn let out a heavy breath after he had gotten everything out, now feeling a little more relaxed about the whole situation and phone call he just had.

"why did you even make out with that girl?" jack asked, followed by shaking his head at his friend.

"i don't even remember it. i don't know who the girl was. i don't even remember talking to a girl there," he responded and although it seems like a lie to cover everything, he was being completely truthful.

"and you think sienna would believe that?" jonah raised a brow while zach had looked over at him, slowly nodding. "really? i don't think she would.."

"zach, i think you should just apologise and be honest with her," daniel spoke up. "and maybe don't beg her to get back with you because you did cheat and she doesn't ever have to forgive you."

"i never said i didn't cheat!" he defended himself against his friend's wording choice, slightly raising his voice at the group. "i know i fucked up, now can you stop saying shit."

"bro, this is technically the third time you've cheated on someone," jonah reminded him despite his wishes. "you need to get your shit together because you shouldn't be treating any girl like what you've been doing."

"sienna and i weren't dating when i kissed that girl last summer. alisha and i were pretty much broken up already because she was moving. but the other night was one hundred percent a mistake, i shouldn't have been drinking."

"you and alisha weren't broken up yet though," corbyn stated, making the other boy let out a groan. "stop complaining because it's the truth and you know it."

"you're the one to speak," zach murmured, folding his arms as he leant back on the lounge. "playing with bea's feelings."

"what the fuck do you mean?"

"you two can argue all you want, but let me say one thing," jonah chimed in. "zach, you and sienna have been together for what? like ten months now.. corbyn doesn't and never has had a girlfriend. there's a difference between his fucked up brain and yours."

"can we just stop this?" zach asked for a second time. "i thought we were gonna hang out and talk about music and whatever we normally talk about. not about how i fucked up."

"zach, they're honestly just trying save your relationship and help you," jack said, making the other boy roll his eyes. "so maybe stop complaining about it all."

"fine," he sighed.

the group quieten down and the room filled with awkward silence — the four now wanting to respect zach's wishes and not talk about the situation that had happened over weekend any more, but also not knowing what to move on to.

"also zach," corbyn spoke up, breaking the silence. "not my fault bea likes me, i give her the time she wants but i don't care if she doesn't like what i do outside of that time."

"yeah and your hurting her by doing that."

"and you're not when you go a kiss other girls at parties while your girlfriend's at home, not knowing what you're up to?" he replied to zach, which left him quiet.

"you boy's are a problem to society," daniel said under his breath, gaining a laugh from jack who was the only one to heard him since he was sat beside daniel.

"oh um.." jonah got the attention of the group, wanting to change the conversation topic. "i ran into mr. wheeler today at school and he wants to know if we want to preform at the end of year talent ceremony thing."

"yeah that sounds fun," daniel agreed.

"sure," jack and zach responded simultaneously while for corbyn he was just nodding along, agreeing just like the rest of them.

"so do we have any idea's on a song..?" jonah looked around at them all, receiving a shrug. "cause he wants to know by the end of the week, so we better got on to it."

"what if- you know how zach choose last time.. what if, we all pick like two songs, or like even just a few we know and put them into a playlist, shuffle and do which ever comes up," daniel suggested. "that will probably be easier than leaving it up to one person."

"i like that idea," jack replied as he leant forward in his seat slightly, excited to preform in front of everyone with them again.

the boys continued to talk about the performance that they now have coming up, actually all getting along unlike the circumstances not even ten minutes ago and also completely dropping that whole situation.

AUTHORS NOTE

sorta all over the place but anyway i just wanted to get this chapter out bc i've had it half written for like 5 days now

also i wanna try and get this book completed by new years but i don't really see that happening at the moment because i just have no inspo to writing :/

anyway i hope everyone enjoyed this. go take care of yourselves <33