049 | i'm in love with you

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW
ღ  🧸˚ ₊ 🤎 ˳ ͛ 🍂 ˖
chapter forty-nine

third person;

"well hello lover boy.." sienna spoke using a whisper tone, smiling at zach from inside her room while he stood outside her window.

"i love when you call me that," he planted a kiss on her lips. "and hello to you too."

sienna moved out of the way as he climbed in her window, once inside taking his shoes off while he placed his keys and phone on her dresser before pulling his girlfriend into a hug.

"you know.. you should text me when you're coming over," she mentioned with a small laugh, lifting her head up off his chest and looking at him. "otherwise a complete stranger could knock on my window and i'll go over to let them in."

"but i'm not a stranger, i'm your boyfriend," he placed another kiss on her lips. "and i climb in your window all the time."

"you use to," she slightly raised her brow as she corrected him. "remember my mom doesn't want us sneaking in and out."

"well then shhh before your mom finds out," he responded, followed by him softly yet annoyingly poking her sides just to get a reaction from her.

"stop it," she said through gritted teeth, trying to hide her uncontrollably smile as she wriggle her way out of his arms and grabbed ahold of his hands.

he let out a small chuckle, "you're cute."

"can we go cuddle?"

"mh," she nodded.

she let go of his hands and went over to her bed, taking a seat on it. and for zach, he took off his shirt while walking over and then following her actions of getting into bed.

sienna laid with her head on his chest as he pulled the covers over them and wrapped his arm around her waist. both enjoying the comfortable silence.

"can we just stay like this forever and ever," zach spoke up, slightly mumbling his words. "i don't want the next three months to pass."

"i wish we could.."

"i don't want you to go to new york," he frowned, tilting his head down and placing a kiss on the top of her head but then leaving it rested against her's. "i don't want us to be across the country from each other."

"i don't want to either.." she sniffled a little.

"you could come live with me in la," he suggested while lifting his head back up and looking at her. "we could be two successful la artists."

she looked up at him for a few seconds, giving him a small smile then placing her head back on his chest as she tried to find the right words to respond with.

"we could.." she quietly spoke. "but i only applied to two colleges in new york.. so as much as i want to be close to you i don't really have a choice, i guess.."

"no baby, go," he replied. "i just don't want this to end that's all.."

"do you think we're going to breakup?" she softly furrowed with a frown, but it went unnoticed to him since she wasn't looking at him — and was avoiding making eye contact.

"i don't know," he shook his head. "i don't want to."

"same," sienna closed her eyes to focus on herself, her mind and her breathing as the room fell into silence.

zach ran his hand over her hair while his eyes were glue on the build a bear that they had made, also trying to comprehend everything and trying to decide what the best decision would be for the both of them.

"will you take teddy with you?" zach spoke up.

"mhm, i'm going to cuddle him on all the nights i miss you," she agreed, looking up at him and giving him a soft smile. "which will be every one."

"and we'll talk everyday?"

"yes, of course," she nodded.

"and i'll be able to visit you whenever, or when i'm there?" he questioned, but more rather suggested the idea. "you could be like my own personal new york tour guide."

"mhm and you could be my own personal los angeles tour guide," she responded with a small laugh, trying to lighten the mood. "because i will be coming to see you every winter break, spring break, summer break, thanksgiving, christmas, all of them."

"ooo, i could come spend winter break there and we could go see the snow, go like ice skating or something," he said as his mood started to perk up. "and new years in time square with you, that would be fun."

"it would be," she smiled at him. "we're going to make long distance work.."

"yes we are," he agreed as she laid her head back down on his chest.

zach placed a kiss on the top of her head, and now that they had spoke about the future of them and each following their own dreams in different states, they both had small smile on the faces.

and although deep down sienna still had doubts about it all and whether or not they were going to last, she seemed to forget them in the moment while being in her boyfriends arms.

"i'm in love with you," sienna whispered as she broke the comfortable silence between them, waiting a few seconds before looking up at him.

"i'm in love with you too," he placed a few kisses on her lips.

AUTHORS NOTE

a climb through the window/night cuddle for old time sake 😁😁

also SECOND LAST CHAPTER??!????? how is this ending already????