19.) "I forgot it got really cold here"

Jezzabelle's POV

"Belle" someone whispered in my ear. I groaned and pushed the sound away with my hand. I heard a familiar deep chuckle and opened my eyes and saw Xander kneeling by the bed, when did he get up?

"Come back to bed" I groaned, grabbing his arm and pulling him towards me. He shook his head and next thing I knew I was being picked up. I squealed and wrapped my legs and arms around him. "Xander," I whispered, laying my head on his shoulder. He rubbed my back and his hand fiddled with my bra strap, "We're here and you need to get dressed" he whispered in my ear. I groaned and he sat me on the floor. I picked up my dress and slipped back on over my head. I grabbed my shoes and held them in my hand. I reached my arms out and he picked me back up. I wrapped myself around him and he walked out.

I hissed and gripped him tighter when the cold air hit my body, "Fuck" he said pulling me closer against him. I felt him start to run and soon we entered the car, "I forgot it got really cold here" he said rubbing my back. I looked out the window and gasped when I saw the eiffel tower. I looked at him and grabbed his face, kissing him. He chuckled and pulled away, "I love you" I whispered laying my head against his, "I love you too mi amore" he said. I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder still trying to warm up.

"We're here sir" the driver said. Xander opened the door and stepped out. I gripped him tight and shivered when the wind got stronger. When we entered the hotel, he sat me on my feet. I looked around and smiled, "Let's go get our keys," he said, grabbing my hand. I followed behind him and he stopped at the counter, "Here you go sir" the desk lady said. We took the keys and headed towards the elevator.

When we reached our floor I gasped when we saw two men in the hall with guns pointed at each other's heads. Xander pushed me behind him, I gripped his bicep and he wrapped an arm around my waist keeping me behind him. "Hand me my gun from my waistband if they try something" he said.He slowly walked forward, "What the hell is going on" his powerful voice boomed. The two men looked our way and pointed their guns at us, "Leave us alone" one of the men said in a thick accent. I reached into his waistband and pulled out the gun and laid it in his hand that was by my side.

"Tu te moques du mauvais homme, si j'étais toi, je baisserais l'arme.'' he said. The men's eyes widened and they put their guns away and went to their rooms. (You're messing with the wrong man, if I was you I would put the gun down.)

He looked at me and caressed my cheek, "You ok?" he asked. I nodded and wrapped my arms around his waist. He grabbed my hand and led me down the hallway. He opened the door and we entered the penthouse. "Go change and we will go to dinner" he whispered in my ear. I smiled and turned around, I gave him a peck on the lips and walked off to find our room.

I entered the room and walked to the closet. I gasped when I saw the closet was filled with clothes. I walked through the clothes and smiled when I found the perfect outfit.

I walked downstairs and Xander was sitting on the couch looking through his phone

I walked downstairs and Xander was sitting on the couch looking through his phone. He looked up and smiled, "Sorry, but it is cold," I said. He chuckled and shook his head, "You look beautiful," he said. I smiled and walked over to where our bag was.(we shared a bag) I looked through it until I found Xander's leather jacket that he packed. I put it on and turned to him, "Ready" I said. He smiled and walked over to me, "Let's go" he said grabbing my hand and we walked out the door.