Chapter 59

I have to say that this bowl of fried potatoes is indeed a bit powerful.

Song Yunran was attracted to all his attention and ate intently.

Thanks to the education he received from childhood, he was not sloppy when sitting on the side of the road to eat, no sauce was sprinkled, and there was no oil on his face. He was as elegant as sitting in a Michelin restaurant and enjoying a big meal, with heart. Shi Tudou had no time to speak at all, and he seemed to be a very well-behaved brother.

The photographer zoomed in and gave a long close-up directly.

What a beautiful picture, he thought, the sunlight on Mr. Song's hair can reflect a warmer light.

Unexpectedly at this moment...

Song Yunran looked up: "My God!"

He pointed to the front of Shao Qian and Wan Yuzhe, extremely shocked, "Why did they hold it!"

"..."

.It's a pity that I opened my mouth long, so that the beautiful picture directly gave a hint of degeneracy.

"I don't know." Qin Ke answered him quietly, "Maybe it's a dance move."

Song Yunran was stunned on the spot, this was beyond the scope of his knowledge, and it was not suitable for him to continue to study in depth.

It seems that the way of getting along between every father and son cannot be copied completely.

"Then let's go."

He was very afraid that he would lose school, and said quickly, "Go and see how Dai Lao and the others are doing."

When Mr. Song spoke, the group left behind the idol group who was addicted to selling rot and delayed the progress, and walked along the cement road in the village to the small square where the cartons were selected.

.A group of chirping elementary school students followed to watch the excitement. A little girl with a ponytail got close. She looked at Song Yunran up and down, and under the push of her companions, she plucked up the courage to ask, "Brother, you are also a star." ?"

Song Yunran lifted his chin and said proudly: "Of course not, I am the president."

"What is the president?"

"...It's the boss."

"Oh, why are you not a star?"

The little girl tilted her head ignorantly, very puzzled, "You are better-looking than many stars on TV."

Song Yunran never expected that under such a simple folk customs in Tonggu Village, this little girl had learned the skill of pulling and trampling early.

In front of the camera, he didn't feel embarrassed to say "I feel the same way", so he could only pretend to be serious and replied: "Don't say this casually in the future."

."why?"

"Because it is easy for people to think that you are the navy I invited."

The term navy is too esoteric for a seven or eight-year-old girl.

She gave up thinking and asked directly: "Then you are the boss, what do you usually sell?"

Song Yunran's thoughts suddenly got stuck.

He is not a real elementary school chicken at all. Facing the authentic children's speech, he didn't know how to answer for a while.

I can't say it's a seller, it sounds hard not to make people want to call the police.