Chapter 61

In order to understand the doubts in happiness, Song Yunran had to review the game.

He cast "Holiday Slow Travel" on TV and decided to witness with his own eyes who had the problem with his netizens.

As he watched it, He Ziyou learned from the side of science: "You even started an entertainment company at a loss, but you don't know that there are thousands of people? People are the CP ceiling of the show ring, and they all say sweet. Look here, I just got in the car. Just make sugar, and you will be the old American emperor as soon as you open your mouth."

Song Yunran was full of question marks, and he was the emperor of the United States.

He asked in a daze, "Isn't this what Shao Qian said he was Wan Yuzhe's father?"

"That's just a joke. The focus of this conversation is on Wan Yuzhe's sentence." He Zi lobbied. "And it's too common to put trash talk between boys. Who would take Shao Qian's words seriously, mentally retarded?"

Song Yunran: "..."

.He Ziyou continued: "Look at yourself and stare at others with provocative eyes. Are you competing in secret?"

Song Yunran helpless: "I don't have one."

He Ziyou: "You don't have to be modest. The limit operation of the 520 behind you is also very good, and it is not much more than a thousand troops."

"Shut up," Song Yunran interrupted.

He Ziyou shrugged and was forced to close his wheat.

Song Yunran was finally able to watch the variety show quietly. He slowly frowned, unable to figure out which link went wrong in the later stage. On TV, he and Qin Ke were walking together, and there seemed to be weird vigor everywhere.

Especially when he was eating fried potatoes, Qin Ke's eyes were always fixed on him, looking strangely sticky.

.At the moment when he was puzzled, He Ziyou suddenly said: "If this is not a pre-corrected script, then he really spoils you."

"...That's respect and love, thank you."

Song Yunran picked up a pillow casually and hit it down without squinting.

After the fight, he fell into a deeper level of confusion.

He slowly lay down on the sofa and stared sideways at the huge TV screen. He couldn't figure out what was going on when he felt a glimmer of joy in his heart.

The video played to the end unknowingly.

The cast members flashed row by row on the screen, forming an effect like a revolving lantern in front of his eyes. What flashed in each frame was Qin Ke's face.

When the screen stopped playing, Song Yunran remembered the moment he saw Qin Ke in the utility room.

.In fact, that scene is similar to the light in the tool room of Qin Ke's "Happy Anniversary".

But in the tool room, Song Yunran felt that Qin Ke had hit his embarrassment, and his heart was full of angry flames.

But in the utility room, what did he feel when he saw Qin Ke?

Peace of mind and happiness.

There is also a grievance of "how did you come".

He is familiar with this feeling. After being bullied by a bad nanny when he was a child, he felt it exactly when he finally saw his parents come back!