Chapter 65

"You, you, what did you just... call me?"

Song Yunran poked his head out of the down jacket, and his trembling voice contained two points of surprise and three points of joy, and five points of...cold to control.

I don't know when, there was snow again in the sky.

Snow fell like rain, his head was covered with black hair that seemed to be sprinkled with sugar, and the tip of his nose was red with cold, and his eyelashes became more curled after moistening, looking pitiful and cute.

Qin Ke wiped the snowflakes off his head: "Call your father."

Song Yunran: "!!!"

In an instant, he seemed to hear a lively and passionate symphony resounding over the sky above Hualing Village, and every voice played was a chapter of celebration. Even the snowflakes floating in the sky formed a huge "Dad" in front of his eyes. .

.Unfortunately, before he was happy, Qin Ke grabbed his wrist and said in an irrefutable tone: "Follow me back to the room."

Song Yunran was right when he thought about it. He should be a good and responsible father, and he can't let Qin Ke lose his father at a young age.

So he shook his non-existent tail and happily followed his son into the room.

The warm temperature surged to the body's circumference instantly.

I didn't feel it outside just now, and now suddenly returning to the warm room, Song Yunran shuddered severely.

He shuddered and hugged the down jacket tightly, his teeth couldn't stop fighting, a pair of apricot eyes opened wider than a copper bell, and he looked at Qin Ke eagerly, but couldn't say a word for a long time.

Qin Ke frowned, took the down jacket from his arms, poured him a cup of hot water, and found a towel to wipe his hair.

.The printed enamel cup with local characteristics is slightly hot.

Song Yunran lowered his head. After a long time, his fingers gradually felt the temperature of the cup wall. At the same time, there was great joy in his heart, and he couldn't help laughing.

"..."

Qin Ke didn't know what to say. In this atmosphere, saying anything seemed to ruin the happiness that Song always wanted to achieve. He could only continue to dry his hair in silence.

Besides, he does need some time to sort out his thoughts.

He had never really understood before, why Song Yunran was always obsessed with such strange wishes.

It wasn't until Song Yunran ignored the whole truth to reveal the truth just now that he finally understood how complicated the reason was hidden behind the seemingly absurd wish.

main character.

Qin Ke muttered this familiar word silently, and his eyes were stained with a dark and difficult color.

.He has played the leading role many times, but he did not expect that the seemingly ordinary life has already divided him and other people into a clear gap.

Song Yunran's accusation against him is not entirely correct.

Qin Ke knew in his heart how much effort he had gone through every step of the way he had walked.

However, when Song Yunran complained loudly with red eyes, he did not have the slightest desire to defend himself, and even only wanted to apologize for the grievances Song Yunran had suffered all the time.