Chapter 66

The remaining few hours were spent in the buzzing of the engraving machine.

Song Yunran made the wood carving handily. After completing his monica, he watched others in the workshop and classroom, which invisibly caused great psychological pressure on the other guests.

In the end, due to a lot of talk, another two groups of guests complained, and the director was called to the next door to record the interview.

When he comes back again, Qin Ke's wood carving works are almost finished.

Song Yunran walked over to take a look and smiled.

It turns out that Qin Ke is not an omnipotent person. For example, the wood carving in front of him is obviously not his skill. I don't know where something went wrong during the engraving process. When I painted it, I was still wronged by the puppies, but now they have somehow changed their expressions of joy.

"What's wrong, it doesn't look like it at all."

.Song Yunran shook his head and sighed like an old father checking his children's homework.

Qin Ke glanced at him: "But it's cute, isn't it?"

Song Yunran thought for a while: "It seems to make sense."

He sat in the seat next to him, waited for Qin Ke to polish the surface texture of the woodcarving with sandpaper, and then took a closer look, and found that, as Qin Ke described it, the puppy had a silly temperament. .

Just looking at it makes people feel good, and even wants to giggle with it.

Qin Ke observed his expression and asked softly, "Will you give it to you?"

Suddenly, Shao Qian next to him slipped one hand, and a long scratch was drawn on the wooden block.

He raised his head in a complicated mood, and looked at the two of Xinghe opposite, his heart filled with exhaustion and speechlessness.

.It's just a wooden sculpture. You don't have to be so gentle. Those who don't know think you want to give a ring.

However, when Song Yunran heard this sentence, it was a completely opposite meaning.

He still remembers that the teacher in the kindergarten taught the children to make origami. He folded two small animals in a mess, and decided to take them home and give them to mom and dad.

He was too familiar with the plot.

But after another thought, he felt a little burden in his heart.

It's too blatant. What if Qin Ke's filial piety is seen by the audience?

Netizens nowadays know how to make up for it.

If they misunderstand this pure father-son relationship as another dirty transaction...

Thinking of this, Song Yunran had to reluctantly refuse: "You can keep it for yourself."

.He said so, but his eyes hung straight on the puppy, reluctant to move the slightest away.

Qin Ke couldn't figure out why he was duplicity. He only felt that his tearful and refusing appearance was especially like a kid who refused to accept the money for the holidays. He put his hands behind his back to show his determination, but his eyes were full of thick words. Strong desire.

So he thought for a moment, then raised his eyes and looked at the chief director among the crowd.

Director: "...?"