Chapter 74

When this episode was broadcast, people all over the network were crazy when they saw this scene.

Especially the first batch of CP fans who entered the pit and fainted, felt the mystery of the world even more.

From the first unpopular to Lalang CP, which is similar to the evil one, to the same team participating in variety shows, they have become accustomed to the good life of eating candy with their mouths open at 8 o'clock every Saturday night.

Even so, they didn't expect that they would be gagged at the end of the variety show-the mouth-shattering giant sugar.

The show hasn't finished yet, and a gossip forum has already built a tall building for this purpose.

[He doesn't allow me to add...Help, is this something I can hear for free? 】

[It can be said to have a strong sense of self-management. 】

[Of course people are stupid when they hear this sentence, of course, I'm also stupid. 】

.[Climbing the wall from thousands of troops, may I ask when this pair will receive the certificate, I have already moved in from the Civil Affairs Bureau. 】

[Grandma Li, thank you, you will be my pro-grandma from today. 】

In less than ten minutes, the post was topped as a hot post of the day - a small flame that symbolizes heat floated behind the topic post, like the enthusiasm of every CP fan.

But since there are CP fans who are happy as if they are celebrating the New Year, naturally there will be yin and yang strangely angry like the passers-by of Huangquan who have lived in Qingming.

It didn't take long for a derivative post to appear, and the title was particularly provocative-"Ask a polite question, is the next door picking up trash?" ".

Click on the topic post, claiming to be a noble and coldly popular science poster in the industry-common sense in the circle.

.To sum it up briefly, the original poster means that she has only seen the company control the Weibo of the artist after ten years in the industry, and has never seen that even personal WeChat and friends must be approved by the boss.

Therefore, Qin Ke's words are definitely not sugar, but he is complaining vaguely, accusing the company of interfering in his private life.

[I didn't see what it was like when Song Yunran explained to the old lady? He laughed to death, and was exposed in public as a cold-blooded capitalist. Who wouldn't panic after changing. 】

[If you want me to say that Song Yunran likes to show his face so much, I can just clean up and make his debut. 】

[Qin Ke is the only fan, please persuade your husband to terminate the contract earlier, and stop doing charity as a blood bag and selling corrupt tools to Galaxy. 】

This person didn't know who sent it to stir up the water, and sent out several replies in succession, wishing to put the words "tear up" on his forehead.

.Regardless of the size of the cafe, every artist's fan will have a small group of fighting fans. In addition to being busy tearing up the same actors and opponents, they also have an indispensable repertoire and tearing company.

When Qin Ke first became popular, some fans, like others, asked Xinghe to improve his treatment all day long, but over time, they found that not many people responded.

After all, the title of Xinghe's son is there, and the resources Qin Ke has received since signing the contract are obvious to all.