Chapter 77

Before Qin Ke returned to the room, Song Yunran hurriedly practiced several times.

Soon, he found regretfully that the scarf could not be tied to his body at all, and replaced with several familiar methods, which was far from the subject of the gift.

Song Yunran relied on his intuition to suspect that the netizen's little coup had a discrepancy with his cognition.

He had to turn to the Internet for help again, and started searching with the keywords "gift, body, tie". This time, he found a post with a theme that matched the theme. Unfortunately, after clicking it, he said "picture has been blocked".

The comments were full of wailing, and they all said that they came too late and missed the good things.

Song Yunran felt the same way. He didn't know what this forum was doing. Finally, a teaching post appeared and was blocked. It really made him nowhere to put his love of learning.

.Forget it, he threw away the phone and just make do with a bow tomorrow night.

It's good when you feel your mind comes.

The next day, Song Yunran went out alone. He took a cash from a nearby ATM and put it in a red envelope bought from a convenience store.

When I went back, I saw Qin Nianrong filming a video for Qin Ke.

Song Yunran carefully moved the red envelope to the second bedroom before coming out and asking, "What are you taking?"

"It's a New Year's benefit for fans." Qin Nianrong said gloomily, "I always do not look good enough in the photos."

Qin Ke takes the route of a professional actor. He doesn't need to do business on Weibo as frequently as a flow artist, but on an important festival like the Spring Festival, the company will still ask him to show his face to satisfy fans.

Song Yunran leaned over and took a look, but had nothing to say.

.The aunt said that she did not look good enough, and she was too modest. If it weren't for Qin Ke's face to hold her back, the video she just shot could be described as terrible.

The composition is crooked, the picture is shaking, and the light source is wrong.

"...I'll do it."

Song Yunran couldn't bear the video to let Qin Ke drop her fans, took out her mobile phone, pointed the camera at Qin Ke for a try, turned around and turned off the dazzling overhead light in the living room, replaced it with a spotlight, and then changed it. From a shooting angle, the screen on the phone immediately became much more harmonious.

Qin Nianrong watched it with praise, and the mother's fan filter was thicker than before.

If it weren't for the fact that her own son was on the scene, she might have shouted, "You are the best cub in the world."

Song Yunran's whole person was swollen: "Yes, I think I'm super awesome too!"

."Yes, you should maintain such confidence." Qin Nianrong nodded and replied.

One dare to praise, one dare to believe.

Qin Ke, who had been ignored for a long time, couldn't bear it: "...Can't you still shoot?"

"Oh, it was shot."

Song Yunran blinked at Qin Nianrong, and the two remained silent tacitly, allowing Qin Ke to finally finish saying the usual Spring Festival blessings.

After a video was filmed, Song Yunran asked: "Another one?"

Qin Ke took the phone and read it, and said, "It's good, you can send it to me directly."