Houndoomed! CH-30

"Hey Ash?" Serena said as she started to feel nerves coming.

Ash: What is it Serena?

"Alright Serena, here we go..." she thought to herself and she said "Ash? Wo-would y-you like to g-go on a d-date with m-me?"

Ash: Huh? Didn't we have one yesterday?

"Wait... You saw that as a date?" Serena said as she was schocked by Ash's answer.

Ash: Ofcourse! As I said it was amazing! I loved every moment of it!

"Thanks Ash!" Serena said as she gave him a hug and she pecked him on his cheek while blushing hard. She burrowed her head in his chest so he couldn't see it.

As they parted the hug, Ash said "Serena? I'd love to go with you on another date!" While giving her a warm, goofy smile wich made her smile aswell.

"You are the best Ash!" Serena said as she gave him another big hug, overjoyed with happiness.

Ash returned it, it made him feel nice and warm inside when Serena hugged him like that. When they let go of eachother, Ash said "How about friday?"

Serena: Friday?

Ash: Yeah! Remember I'm staying with you this weekend? I thought it would be a great way to start the weekend off!

Serena: You got yourself a deal Ash!

Serena couldn't feel happier at this moment, altough she still didn't have enough confidence to confess. Ash was experiencing the same feeling but didn't understand it yet. Serena thought "This weekend! That's when I'm going to confess!"

They both leaned back against the tree and continued watching the pokemon. At this moment in time Serena released her pokemon aswell and they were enjoying the company of Ash's pokemon. Delphox, Sylveon and Snivy became good friends pretty quickly while Pancham was playing with Croconaw.

Ash: Serena?

Serena: What's up Ash?

Ash: I remember we always did this during our journey.

Serena: What do you mean Ash?

Ash: Remember when we were travelling around, we often took breaks and we both sat back together against a tree, watching our pokemon play with eachother.

"Don't forget that Clemont and Bonnie were always fighting because Bonnie didn't listen to him" Serena said as she started laughing at the scene in her head.

"Yeah! Those times were great!" Ash said as he also started laughing, remembering those things from their journey.

Now the rest of the gang walked over and Dawn spoke up.

Dawn: Hey Ash! We couldn't find you, why didn't you come to the cafeteria?

"Sorry about that! That was the plan originally but Pikachu wanted to go outside and play with the other pokemon!" Ash said as he scratched the back of his head out of embarrassement.

Misty: So Totodile evolved!

Ash: Yeah! Just before we moved to Kalos! He's really strong but we haven't battled together yet.

Misty: Well... Let's battle tomorrow then?

Ash: Huh? Alright! How does 2 on 2 sound?

Misty: Perfect Ash! Your on!

Then Brock noticed Pidgeot and spoke up "Ash? Is that who I think it is?"

Ash: You bet Brock! We met again on my way back to pallet town after Gary and I finished an errand for professor Oak.