Chapter 40: Almost

Everland, South Korea

"Welcome to Pet Alley!" The owner greeted them as soon as the bell rang attached to the door when they entered the pet shop.

"Hello! I'm here to adopt a cat" she said happily.

"Which cat Miss?" The owner asked her in the same tone.

"The baby gray-white bicolor feline I saw last time with yellowish adorable eyes, the one with tinnie-tiny cutie little ears," she described the cat she saw that day.

"You mean the 3 months old Scottish fold?" She hesitatedly nod.

"Can you show me the cat so I can confirm?" She asked politely.

"Okay Miss. one moment" she looked back at Jungkook who handsomely looking at the cat's clothes section with a straight face and both of his hands in his pocket.

"Ba—"

"Is this the feline you're talking about Miss?" She turned around to the owner and saw exactly the adorable cat she saw yesterday.

"Yes! That's it! Oh my!" "Hi baby!" Lisa happily hopped her feet, Jungkook softly laughed at her childishness.

Lisa signed the pet papers and took some advices from the vet while Jungkook bought pet furniture and food even when Lisa told him she can buy it on her own.

But for him, as her man he felt responsible for their new baby. He felt as if they became a parents today with all the vitamins, and pet clothes she's been taking as well as some vet session schedules for their fur baby.

"Now what should I name you our mighty cat knight" she lifted him up to see his cute face while meowing "uhhh! So cuteee!"

"What exactly did you buy to just deliver it to our house?" She asked as soon as Jungkook left the pet shop.

"Cat things, toys, clothes, pet dryer, shampoo, food supplies, things like that" "I bought him a cat tree house and scratch ropes so he won't scratch the couch too that's why I had to agree to the deliveries" he said.

"We can just teleport it though," she said, kissing the baby cat.

"It would be weird if I told her I can manage it after seeing that 4ft tall cat house, no one will believe it if I told her I can fit 30 items inside the car" he said while looking at his girlfriend kissing the cat.

"Anyway, it had to be delivered today" she looked back at him "Shall we eat before we go?" She asked him.

"But babe we just ate sandwich and we destroyed Everland and I guess the nearest restaurant don't have electricity as well" he whispered.

Lisa looked up to the newly built electricity transformer on the post and after that she snapped her fingers, they heard a loud cheering of people

"You brought it back?" He asked her.