Chapter 91

You are so angry that you are a bit overbearing president.

    On Monday, the disgusting workday began again.

    The office workers and the student party are embracing a heavy heart like going to a grave, ushering in a new day of life.

    On the subway, they used to turn on their mobile phones, scan forums and Weibo, and then quit bored.

    Recently, the entertainment circle has been calm, so netizens who eat melons have no melons to eat.

    It's boring. Someone will do something to make us happy.

    As if hearing everyone's voice, in the afternoon, a Weibo entertainment big V sent a private message to post.

    [Tucao a well-known agent, the method of grabbing resources is too dirty. In order to promote their own celebrities, not only discredit their competitors, but also use their relationship with certain companies to put pressure on the brand.

.[Do you think he is good to artists? No, the artists in his hands don't have any freedom at all. They have to listen to him in everything they say and do. They have a very stern management style.

    [If someone can't stand it and wants to resist, what's waiting ahead is the sky-high liquidated damages. If you can’t afford to pay, the next real hell will come. Xue Zang will be considered light. He will deliberately arrange for you to do some unsuitable low-price work, defeat your popularity, and turn you into a ridicule in the circle. There is no way to find the next home. 】

    Once the submission was released, it attracted the attention of countless netizens.

    The excitement is coming, the spiritual food in the hell of the evil Monday!

    All of a sudden, major forums raised high buildings on the ground, and netizens began to use magical powers to discuss collectively who this conscientious agent was.

.[Speaking of group ridicule... I think of someone who frequently gave to the San Wu brand platform last year. He used to be an actor selling literary and artistic creations. Since then, people have collapsed and the fan circle has also collapsed. Now there is no such person. NS. 】

    [Are we thinking of the same person? 】

    [That said, my daughter also has a company with him? Good Wudan was arranged to go to a singing show, and Quan Kai Mai was publicly executed. From the beginning of the stage, he was scolded and eliminated, and many friends around him were deprived of fans. 】

    【? ? ? Can you just say the name of the person, who is this? 】

    [A reminder upstairs, their agents are all surnamed Xu. 】

    Soon, Xu Ping, the agent of Qin Ke's previous life, entered the circle of suspicion.

.Xu Ping is indeed a well-known agent in the industry, with many artists in his hands and many opponents. Following some minor clues, everyone finally concluded that he was the one who was commented on by anonymous submissions.

    These days, it is difficult for anyone to satisfy fans when it comes to evaluating the top ten agents.

    However, it is really too rare for a brokerage company like Xu Ping to behave like an old society.

    Following the heated discussion among the crowd, Xu Ping's name returned from the forum to Weibo, and finally hung up on the hot search that night.

    Xu Ping is not a vegetarian either. Seeing this, he thought it was an artist who wanted to make trouble, and while investigating internally, he threw out a lawyer's letter, and then skillfully spent money to remove the hot search.