【22】𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐧

────☆★☆────

Tom Simons upload a new video

Taking A Lie Detector Test...

────☆★☆────

Dramatically the light in the room turned on, revealing Tommy confidently sitting in a black leather arm chair. "I don't lie!"

────☆★☆────

"Are you going to be telling the truth in the test today?" The man operating the lie detector asked Tommy.

Said boy looked nervously around before answering, "...yeah!"

That's all the group on the couch opposite to him needed to spring in to action and start with the questioning.

Ranboo was the first to get up, walking up to Tommy, who looked very and obviously nervous, "Ranboo... Looking good, king... wanna y'know- get outta here? What do you want to ask me today, bud?"

"Have you ever given someone bad YouTube advice on purpose?"

Tommy thought for a moment, a doubtful look on his face, "...No!"

"Truth."

"Suck my dick!" Tommy yelled in triumph as he was proven right.

"He looked to doubtful of himself to be telling the truth!" Jack commented.

────☆★☆────

"Ayup, Will. Looking rather dapper!" Tommy let out a shaky nervous breath as Wilbur came to stand next to him.

"Have you ever apologised on stream and not meant it?" The older asked.

Tommy thought for a moment, "No."

"Fail."

Everyone gasped. "What video?! What stream?! What apology?!" Wilbur continued to ask as he sat back down.

The blond teen let out an awkward laugh, "Most of them..."

────☆★☆────

"Yeah, looking good Jack. Don't ask me anything you-"

"Flattery won't save you," Jack cut him off, making Tommy's face fall.

"Balls!" The teen said with a grin, "How are your balls?"

At the unexpected question Jack broke out into laughter, but quickly composed himself, "Do you believe you are the most talented person in this room?"

"No," Tommy replied with a nod, sure of his answer.

"Truth."

"Awww."

"It makes up for the last one," Ranboo commented in amusement.

Wilbur laughed at that, "It makes up for giving fake apologies."

────☆★☆────