chapter twenty-one

Kokichi/ juuzou POV

I'm so excited, that makes me skip steps and humming, all the way there.

I'm having meeting with haise and hi's squad, i like him. He's always giving me sweets and can read my mood.

It's been a while since i saw him, i really missed him... Also the snacks.

I don't know what time is it, maybe i'm late, but i'm happy to see haise again.

I open the door and i saw them all, i'm really late huh, i just smile at them.

"I'm late"

I saw the abara and the others except on haise's squad, get up on their sits and greet me.

"Good morning, associate special investigator, suzuya"

"My goodness"

It's been 2 years since i form my own squad, but i'm still not used to greets.

Haise get up on his sit and wabe his hand and smile at me.

"Juuzou kun"

I look at him and then smile wide and ran over him.

"Haise!!"

I really miss him... And the snacks. You can hear it in my tone.

He raised his hand and i search every fold on his clothes just for this snacks!!

I found so many snacks, i'm really glad haise letting me have snacks.

I'm really happy about the amount of snacks i got, so i'm going to let haise lead the meeting.

"Leave it to you, haise!"

"I'm sorry, we're late!"

Someone bust into the door, it's the 2 members of haise's squad, the girl is still sleeping though.

The guy really is out of breat, he really sprint over here.

"Shirazu, and...saiko?"

The guy walk closer to us, he have low stamina.

"Mr. Sass, i'm sorry! We didn't make it in time."

"Oh, that's okay, and thankyou for bringing saiko with you"

I hear someone 'tsk', i look at him and he's also one of haise's squad.

Haise's squad have some... Not so good member, this guy have short temper.

He seems seek for promotion, he want to get strong immediately. That's going to be an downfall.

Abara started the meeting and i'm multi-tasking here, listening, reading, and eating.

"Please refer to the hangout, this is the list of orders for ingredients, that was discover at nutcracker's house"