42| Famiglia

A S T R A E A

We have been spending the summer in Nico's vacation's mansion in the Hamptons. The weather here was formidable. We had been having so much fun. Our families have never been closer. Even though I miss my grandparents terribly since they moved back to their home in Italy. They still visited regularly but it's not the same. I missed having them around. I am planning on going to Milan with Nico for a visit in a few months.

I have been watching Nico asleep like a creep for at least fifteen minutes. But he appeared so peaceful and relaxed. I couldn't move my gaze away from him.

"How long are going to keep watching me?" Nico abruptly said making me jump in surprise.

"You are my boyfriend, no? I can watch you for as long as I want" I laughed slapping his bare chest.

"You sure can" He smirked before wrapping his hands around my waist and pulling me on top of him making me straddle him.

He claimed my mouth with him as he kissed me fiercely and passionately. His lips were soft and wet. The kiss consumed me. He can make me lose control just by kissing me. I wrapped my hands around his neck and I pulled him closer. After licking my bottom lip, he sucked on it until I released a breathy moan giving him the opportunity to slide his hot, wet tongue in my mouth. His hands traveled down my back reaching my ass, he cupped it and squeezed it harshly wanting to leave his mark. I was only warring his T-shirt. I had no panties on. The only barrier between us was the cotton fabric of the shirt I am wearing and the thin material of his boxers.

"Fuck, baby. Your ass feels so good in my palms. Doesn't it?" He groaned as he kissed me harder. I only moaned in response grinding on his erection, needing to appease the burning sensation growing between my legs. I was so damn wet for him.

The door suddenly flew open. Startled, I sat on the bed and pushed Nico away from me. And here stood my second oldest brother, Hermes, looking pissed as fuck after witnessing my make-out session with my boyfriend.

"What the hell!" He hissed angrily. Hermes may have accepted my relationship with Nico but he sure as hell doesn't approve of our sex life. But again, I didn't ask for permission.

"Why didn't you knock before entering?" I asked just as pissed as he was.

"I did knock. Twice. But you were apparently too busy to hear" He told me making my cheek heat up in embarrassment. My brother was offering Nico a death glare but the latter wasn't affected as he appeared calm.

"Shit! Sorry. What do you need?" I raised an eyebrow

"It's already 3 PM. You missed lunch and I was worried so I came to check on you. Now I wished I didn't. I need to unsee this shit" He explained still standing outside the room looking disturbed.

"We will be down in five minutes. Thanks for checking in" I smiled at him. He always worries too much about us. He nods and without wasting a minute he left us closing the door behind him.

I got up from bed earning a groan of protest from Nico. "Get up. We will continue this later" I told him despite my arousal.

"You are gonna leave me like this" He cried as he point toward his erection.

"If you stop whining I will consider giving you a blow job later" I sigh. And that was only what he needed to hear to follow me to the bathroom where we watched our faces and got dressed.

I felt Nico's hands hug me from behind as I finish applying my mascara. "I don't know how I got so lucky with you. You are gorgeous, mon Etoile" He kissed both of my cheeks grinning like an idiot.