Death threat from Vivian

Vivian's POV :

Vivian's POV :

I get out of my car and then entered my office building, Liam right behind me.

Ping!

Looking at my phone while walking, I saw that Stephan just texted me. I was just about to open the message when someone greeted me.

"Good morning ma'am." Wait, I know that voice. It's really familiar. Looking up from my phone, I saw a girl standing behind the reception desk.

"Stacy?!" I exclaimed, shocked to see her here.

Smiling widely, she greeted me again saying, "Good morning again Ms. Smith."

Coming out of my shock, I smiled widely at her.

"Hey girl! Wait, you're the new receptionist?" I asked her.

"Yup, that'd be me." She chuckled and bowed dramatically.

Before I could say anything else, Leo came up to me.

"Good morning boss. I see that you've already met Ms. Lopez. She's the new receptionist I hired on your orders. I can assure you that she's great at the job and won't disappoint." Leo told me professionally.

"Oh Leo, I know she won't disappoint. I know Stacy." I chuckled and he looked at me confused.

"You do?" He enquired.

"Yup! When I was interning for an interior designer here, she was his receptionist. I only did a month's internship there cause I didn't like that guy but in that time, we both really bonded and have been in touch since." I explained him.

Then turing towards Stacy, I said, "But I didn't know that you left him and then applied for a job in my company."

"Well leaving that office was long overdue and I didn't want you to choose me for the job just because you knew me. That's why I didn't tell you and now here we are." She shrugged.

"Well I'm glad you're here now. Though one thing you should know, I never favor a person because of our relationships. I'll only ever hire someone who I know is deserving of the job, no matter what our relationship is." I smiled at her.

Then after talking for a tad bit more time, we all returned to our respected jobs. After Leo briefed me about my day's time table, he left and I started working on an interior designing project.

I was working intently, with full concentration when a message sound from my phone startled me.

After overcoming the shock, I checked my phone to see another message from Steph.

Shoot! I forgot that he messaged me!

Quickly, I opened up his messages to see what he said.

Steph 💩: Hey, you busy today?
Steph 💩 : Considering the fact that you haven't replied, I think you are.