Chapter 28

I wasn't in any plans of writing this but then I just noticed we have not even completed half the book and here we are already at a 50k mark. Thank you for all the love ❤️...so here's your bonus update.
Enjoy!!! 😉

MUKTA

I felt a strange heat in my body as his eyes kept piercing me. The feeling of wanting to hide myself from him began arising again but then there was another part of me who loved this gaze. Loved the heat between us. A strange pain in my core was shaking me completely. I avoided the gaze and began picking the pieces of glass from the floor and threw it into the nearby dustbin. Post which I went to wash my hands in his restroom.

Just when I was washing my hands I felt a strong chest pressed against my back. And my breathing went awry and I knew who this was. My body had begun to even recognise this heat. Before I could speak up I felt my hairs were pushed on the left side of my shoulder and I felt my breath was stuck in my throat.

'Nervous are we baby girl!!!' the husky voice made me shudder while the tip of his nose began tracing the back of my head and I shivered. I opened my eyes as I saw his reflection behind me. This beast standing behind me caught my breath again. I was too tiny infront of him. His eyes had darkened. The usual Brown's looked a shade darker right now. Our eyes met through the mirror and before I could speak up his fingers traced my bare back and I arched my chest out biting my lower lip while he kept staring at me... probably gauging my reactions via the mirror and I was feeling shy and nervous but I couldn't stop moaning at his touches.

His fingers tracing my spinal chord slowly reaching the hook of my pearly waist chain. His index finger kept circling the hook and it was getting uncontrollable for me and I whispered....

'Wha... Whhhat arrre you dddoing Om...Omkar...' while I felt him bending more as his face digged into my neck and he took in my perfume and huskily whispered...

'Its not me!!! It's you!!! What are you doing to me baby girl!!! Why are you making it so tough!!! Why do you smell so good...what is this fragrance...I...I love it' saying his right hand held on my waist and left hand on my shoulder and he pulled me back towards him in one go and my back pressed against his chest and his face went tracing my neck.

But the minute I felt his lips on my neckline my breathing stopped. His plump lips brushed my neckline and reached my shoulder blades while I shuddered more and whispered...

'Om....Om...this isn't right... O....' but my words died in my mouth while his hand travelled inside my saree and brushed against my belly button and began playing with the pearly waist chain and my chest began heaving while yet again he whispered pressing his mouth on my earlobe and whispered...

'Dont breath like that...my dirty thoughts won't have a break...' he spoke up while I tried to control myself but then the bold inner me spoke up loud and clear yet in a husky whisper..

'What dirty thoughts???'

I really wanted to know!!!

OMKAR

She picked the glass pieces and bent to threw it into the dustbin and her long hair went sidewards giving me a clear view of her deep blouse and my throat dried up.

She slowly walked towards the washroom while my eyes scanned her curves. I was getting drawn towards her like a magnet. Every time her waist swung left and right my heart began thumping louder. My legs didn't listen to myself. It's like my body had its own thought process and I bloody didn't have a control over it.

I couldn't stop myself from being drawn towards her. I had already lost it when her fragrance hit me. Without a second thought I went and stood behind her pulling her in my arms. I inhaled her fragrance however my body lost itself to her again and began trailing on her smooth skin like I was her slave and she ruled me. Helplessly carelessly I was drawn into her.