Keith and Lance...?

Part 2/2 of Alternate Realities

2: Opposites Attract

Keith and Lance that are from the alternate realities will be in bold.

Keith was in his room, with Lance in his arms. It had been a few months after the whole wormhole, meeting their older selves incident and then they had started dating. Lance smiled against his chest,"I'm glad this is what we are now. Even if it took us our future selves to do it." Keith was about to respond before hearing a scream erupt from the kitchen. Both rushed to the scene and their eyes widened,"Lord Fucking God, not again." Keit mumbled. 

Hunk was on the counter, screaming and holding a spatula in his hands. He looked at Keith and Lance and pointed to ....Keith and Lance?

Lance was wearing Keith's infamous red jacket and black shirt but in blue, he was tall and lean and wearing finger-less gloves with a scowl on his face and a defensive stance. Keith was behind him, rolling his eyes but smirking, and his hair was neatly in a ponytail with a black turtleneck and a red jacket that looked exactly like Lances and combat boots. Keith chuckled,"Babe, calm down, we're just in the alternate universe again." Lance looked around the kitchen,"Hunk?" Hunk squealed and threatened him with the spatula again,"D-Don't get near me or them. I'm not afraid to use this." Lance looked around while nodding when he set his eyes on Keith and Lance."Alright, let's take a step back and think about this logically." Hunk, Keith, and even Lance himself mouth's dropped to the ground. Lance squeaked,"Woah...different personalities."

Keith's eyes brightened seeing Lance,"So you're the opposite Lance?" He didn't stop staring at him and he called out to his boyfriend,"Damn babe, you're hot and cute anywhere we go, even in different realities!" Lance's face reddened,"Keith..." Lance's shocked expression morphed into a small smile,"He's right!!!" Keith's face reddened,"Lance, don't just say that!"

Eventually, Allura, Shiro, Pidge and Coran came rushing in and they took in the information they had. Keith and Lance were the only ones from the other universe, because they also went threw a wormhole where they were met with Hunk and his threatening spatula. Lance said he expected it to happen since Keith was the one driving the Alternate Red Lion.

Keith was all way too stressed and embarrassed to what was happening, so he announced he'd be in the training room, a small comment from Keith that he'd never thought he'd say those words while Lance agreed.

After training for multiple hours, Lance sneaked in and watched Keith fight. He was awed at the skills of him. Lance smirked,"You're pretty good, but I can imagine doing better than that." Keith noticed him and smirked,"You're still cocky, even in another universe." Lance laughed as Keith passed him a sword. Lance grinned and pounced on him, the fight beginning.

Keith and Lance were talking and passing by the training room watching deck. They stopped for a second and watched them fight.

Lance looked at Keith,"So, how long have you guys been..."

"A year now." Keith said cheerfully.

Lance whistled,"Damn, I hope my Keith and I will last that long." Keith chuckled,"I'm sure you will. Hey look!" Both boys were fighting incredibly hard and fast. It was tiring just to watch them. Keith took a quick breath and noticed Lance was staring at the watch deck. Staring at his Lance. Keith growled,"Quit staring at my boyfriend and fight." Lance snapped out of his trace and scowled,"Not until you stop staring at my boyfriend." It was true, but how could he not? It was his opposite self! Suddenly, those two boyfriends noticed they had stopped fighting and ran down to them. Lance giggled,"Keith, that was ama-kyAp!" Keith grabbed his and twisted him around and holding him protectively, only to see Lance was doing the same thing his with boyfriend. Keith and Lance protested and blushed and screamed and yelped as their boyfriends grabbed them bridal style and started to carry him off. Lance scolded Keith,"Babe! WhAT ARE YOU DOING??!" He could hear Keith across the ship,"BABE, YOU BETTER FUCKING PUT ME DOWN-" So Keith still had a fierce temper in other realities.

Keith carried Lance to his room and set him down then closed to the door shut behind them. Lance crossed his arms and furrowed his eyebrows,"Keith, what was that-" Keith pinned him to the wall, and kissed him and suddenly Lance was no where near mad at him anymore. He kissed back and then Keith pulled away quickly, his face red and his lips pursed. Lance started to smile slightly and put a hand over his mouth,"Our...first kiss." Keith nodded and Lance laughed gleefully and sprang into Keith's arms, pressing kisses unto his lips. Keith laughed alongside him and held him tightly.

They walked out of the room overjoyed and holding hands. BUT that happiness was soon disrupted by loud, concerning, and implied noises coming from their alter selves in the room. Lance and Keith's eyes widened. Lance squeaked,"Well, they have been dating for a year now..." They ran out of there as fast as they could. A few hours later, they decided it was time for them to go home and so they did, leaving a happy, satisfied couple with Keith and Lance as the unfortunate witnesses.

THE END