15.

Hellooo💙 first of all I am sorry.

Maine bola tha ki 6 days 6 alag stories ka update dungi...some people felt bad for that ki 1 week wait karna hoga ek ek update k liye! Toh I deleted that note. Aab jaab bhi time milega, i will update! Even function k bich bhi I am trying to update! Thoda mushkil hota hai itne stories ek saath likhna but it's okay! Bas aap log sad maat hua karo :)

Keep loving🌸

.................................................................

1 week paseed!

Sid's health was Alright now! He was getting fine day by day!

Sana used to come everyday to meet him...

He always used to request her to stay with him but she used to ignore that request...

Because her heart was gradually falling in love with him, without her knowledge!

Whenever he used to hug her or kiss her forhead, she used to feel so special...

But she wanted to keep herself away from feeling emotions for him.

Though, it was very difficult for her to control her poor heart but she used to try a lot.

Because she didn’t wanted to be heartbroken in future! She was very much attached with him...

And when he will be fine, he will obviously forget her, that's what she used to think day and night.

This thought was painful for her but Just to get his love, she can't wish him to be sick!

She wanted to see him as a succesful, established man he was before!

.
.
.

On the other hand...

Sid was very much attached with his naaz! He needed her...

He used to listen her advice, he used to eat food and medicines properly so that she becomes happy!

He hates the feeling when she ignores him...

That's why, he tries his best to keep her happy and be a good boy!

He can't spend a day without seeing her! She is just so important for him.

.
.

Today was his checkup day!

Sana came in his house, met rita ji and then went to his room...

He was sitting in his bed...

.

Sana: bebu....

Sid looked at her and smiled...

Sana came and sat beside him...

Sid held her hand!!

His eyes had fear...

.
.

Sana caressed her cheeks!

Sana: kya hua bebu?

Sid: naaz....

His voice cracked which made her panick!!!

.

Sana: kya ho gya?

Sid: daar lag raha hai...

Sana: kyun?

Sid: tum dur nahi jaogi na mujse!?

She looked at him like a befool!

Sana: kyun dur jaungi?

Sid: paata nahi.