✾𝟲𝟴✾

tw: mentions of blood [ do not force yourself if you can't handle it ] 

Tanjiro looked deeply at the bright moon, thinking deeply about the Twelve Kizukis before he remembered about Inosuke and Y/n. "Hold on, Inosuke, Y/n!" he exclaimed. Y/n was seen wrapping some bandages around Inosuke. Yua had given her a few rolls of bandages, so if she had gotten into any bloody battle and had small injuries, she could just use those bandages. Y/n tied the last one before placing the roll inside her pockets that were on the skirt. 

They saw Tanjiro rushing towards them, Y/n then stood up in surprise and Inosuke looked at Tanjiro with irk marks on his foreheads. "So, did you defeat it?" he asked. "Are you all right, Inosuke, Y/n?" he asked worriedly. "I asked whether that you defeated that thing or not!" he shouted. 

"Uh, yeah, I did!" Tanjiro exclaimed. 

"But, anyway, Inosuke, how are you feeling? Y/n, are you all right? No injuries right?" he asked worriedly as he  went towards Y/n's arm and checking whether she had injuries or not. "Don't go showering me with your sensitivity and kindness! You hear me? You got that? Afterall, anything you both do, I can do, too!" Inosuke said as he looked up in the sky. "Before you know it, my head will be harder than yours!" Inosuke exclaimed. "Not to mention.. not to mention.." he trailed off. "Um.." he trailed off. 

He's wounded severely! And no to mention, I couldn't save our other friends, either, Tanjiro looked sadly to the ground. Y/n then made her way towards Tanjiro, as her boots came into view. Not to mention yet again, I lashed out on my beloved, Tanjiro thought with regrettable eyes. That demon... that person gave the sense of terror and suffering, enough to make her yearn for death, what's the deal with this mountain anyway? With a twelve kizuki over here, and a demon family living here, but  I thought demons never herded together!  Tanjiro thought as Tanjiro played with Y/n's hands. 

Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Y/n were making their way together through the woods and they were now walking near by a lake. "What was that sound?" Tanjiro asked. "Did lightning just strike?" Tanjiro asked. "How should I know?" Inosuke asked roughly. "But I'm not smelling any thunderclouds," Tanjiro said. Y/n then remembered about Zenitsu's breathing forms.