Chapter 15

Amelia pov

I woke up with a smile on my face, I had a great time last night with Dave. He's actually sweet. But I'm still a little scared of him.

I mean, don't blame me they all look so scary and intimidating. I bet if I was not their sister they would have killed me by now.

Back to the point, I looked over to the wall clock and it was 7am right now. I got up from the bed and head to the bathroom. To get ready for the day

I used lavender scent shamoo and soap today. Lavender was my all time favourite. May it color, flavour or scent. I'm a lavender person for life.

After brushing my teeth and shower I wiped my body from thr towel hanging into the washroom I changed into my clothes for the day

I changed into a pair of clothes which my brothers bought yesterday.

And then paired it with the matching shoes

I brushed my hairs and then put into a high ponytail then I left my room for the breakfast.

Lorenzo, Elijah and Xander was already at the table.

"Good morning" I said and sat on my seat.

"Morning"

"Good Morning"

"Morning sweetheart" My brothers said back

Later rest of my brother's came into the room and we started eating breakfast.

"Amelia, you'll be starting school from Thursday" he paused "It's the same school as the twins "Angelwood high school". He said

"Okay, Thank you" I said sincerely.

"I want to talk to you after the breakfast in my office" he said and got up from the table.

"Okay" I said again, he nodded and left the room.

I quickly ate the breakfast while my brothers were talking among themselves.

I bought my plate to the sink and washed my hand

"Come, I'll lead you to the office" Elijah said as he started walking. I Quietly followed him. He stopped at door and said "Here it is"

"Thank you" I thanked him, he ruffled my hair smiling and left me there.

"Come in, Amelia" I heard his voice from inside. I didn't even knocked yet.

I slowly went inside and closed the door behind me. I sat on the big chair in front of his desk.

I looked around to his home office, it was really big and it was so amazing. There were bookshelf in there with couch on the other side of the room. Big window with black and white curtains with it. There were also plants pot. Which gave it a cosy feeling. There were also photo frames on the wall where the door is.

"Amelia" he said which brought my attention to him. "So as you know that your school is starting from Thursday. I want to go over some basic rules with you. Which our brothers also follow" he said and I nodded.

"First of all, please reply to me and everyone else verbally. It's not a rule but it is just a thing to let us know if you understood or not" He said.

I nodded again and then I quickly said "Yes"

"I'll tell you the rules now, don't interrupt me." He said calmly .

"Rule no 1, I don't want you skipping any of the class
2, Stay out of trouble and detention
3, No boyfriends. You can have male friends but strictly No boyfriends.
4, If you going anywhere, text anyone of us and let us know
5, If you face any trouble in school regarding studies or anything come to us
And lastly, Respect all your teachers and enjoy your school days"

The rules were pretty basic and nothing bad so I agreed to it. And it's not like if it was something else I wouldn't agree. I'll agree whatever rule it was.

I don't want to make them mad at me, especially Lorenzo

"Anything, you want to ask me?" He asked.

"Yes, is there a uniform? My old school had one"

"No, there's no uniform here" he replied

"Okay, thank you. I don't have anything more to ask"

"Glad, you can leave now" he said .

I got up from the chair and turned around to leave. But then my eyes landed on the photo on the wall again.

"Is that me?" I asked pointing to girl in the frame.

"Yes its you, and that boy is me" he said

"Ohh... Do you have more pictures?" I asked.

"Yes, there are plenty" he replied. "I'll ask Elijah to give you so that you can have a look at it" he said.

"Thank you" I said as I left his office.

I went back to my room and grabbed my favourite book to binge read it was "The lost twins" by Falaknaaz (Me...lol 😂)

___
I hope you'll liked the chapters.

I was not well so I got a checkup and I got sugar, thyroid and PCOS.
I've been really stressed lately. And I have no motivation to write. So sorry for a shitty chapter. I'll try to write better chapter ahead.

I Love you'll..❤️