CHAPTER TWELVE

THE SUN RESTED LIGHTLY ON SOFIA'S LIPS, MAKING HARRY'S DESIRE MORE ARDENT

He had already been awake for half an hour and could not take his eyes off the girl.

The small rays of sunlight illuminated Sofia's relaxed face, while the girl slept peacefully, unaware of the boy's gaze.

Harry leaned over her and stroked her hair as he hugged the girl, resting his head against her chest.

Her calm, steady beat immediately lulled the raven-haired boy who couldn't help but squint his eyes for a second in a calmness and serenity that only the girl could convey to him.

Her chocolate scent was intoxicating and completely invaded Harry, who began to feel quite dizzy, almost pervaded by her sweet perfume.

He put his arms around Sofia's torso, simulating a hug, and then looked at her in love. His feelings had amplified, not to mention the effects Harry felt frequently, he was blushing all the time, his heart was pouring out of his chest and his soul was at the girl's full disposal.

It made him feel good, simply Harry was happy with Sofia! All he had to do was look at her and his smile widened enormously. They would only realise it later, Harry and Sofia were each other's happiness.

Harry closed his eyelids and after a while felt the girl's hand in his raven hair as Harry rolled his eyes in ecstasy.

"Good-morning," said Sofia, giving him a kiss on the forehead.

"Good-morning," said Harry in a sigh.

Sofia continued to stroke Harry's hair, a few times tugging lightly making Harry sigh.

She pulled her hand away and Harry jerked up from his torso looking at her intently.

"Why did you take your hand away?" asked Harry worriedly.

"I wanted to see your reaction," chuckled Sofia.

"Oh stop it! Continue please" said Harry pleadingly.

"You like it that much?"

Harry merely rested his hand back in her hair, cradling himself in the girl's arms. Harry squinted his eyes feeling his eyelids heavy as Sofia looked at him tenderly.

The boy fell asleep on his chest as Sofia rested her head on his, also falling into the world of dreams.

After a long time the girl met her friends.

It had been a few nights since they had met, to say that Sofia was worried was an understatement...she didn't know how we were, she didn't know how to help them, she didn't know what they were fighting against, Sofia was in a bind.

When the girl saw their faces again, a smile of joy spread across her face.

***

"Allison!" exclaimed Sofia jumping on her in a hug that the brunette returned.