Eighteen

•Kalanie•

                          •Kalanie•

Kalanie sat down and looked around. She watched as the officer brought out Kayden.

Kayden had shackles around his hands. He had a gray beard and his white hair was braided back.

He had a natural mug on his darkskinned face. The officer led him over to where kalanie was.

He sat down in front of her and the officer walked away.

She smiled.

"Hey dad."

"What's up? It's been a minute since you came to see ya old man." A smile formed.

Kalanie had visited Kayden almost every month at one point in time. She had been visiting him until her grandma died then she could only call him. Then finally she was able to visit him again.

"I know...I've had a lot going on , Im sorry-" he cut her off. "what I tell you about that? Youn gotta apologize." He explained.

She nodded. "your gonna be a granddad." She placed a hand on her Belly.

His eyes widened. "Congratulations. How far are you?" He smiled. "I'm 6 months. I'm having a girl." She smiled.

"I'll be out in time to see her." He smiled showing his teeth.

She gasped. "Your getting out?" She smiled. He nodded. "I'm getting out early for good behavior." He smiled.

She smiled as well.

Kalanie didn't understand how he could get out of jail after committing murder , but she was happy that he would be coming home.

"In less than 7 weeks." He explained. "That's it." He smiled. She smiled. "I'm so excited." She squealed.

"Me too."

"How ya sister and ya moms been?' he asked.

Even though Melanie had cheated on him , he still cared that the girls were ok.

"My moms and I barely talk. She only comes to see me when she wants to cause problems." She shook her head. Kayden shook his head.

"Daddy tell me why she hid drugs in my house?" Kalanie whispered. "She did? What you do with em?" He asked.

"My baby father took them." She explained. "Who is he?" He questioned. "Dad you wouldn't know him. He was probably like 6 when you got locked up." Kalanie shrugged.

"His name is Amir." Kalanie explained.

"Aron and Alaina lil boy?"

She furrowed her eyebrows as she slowly nodded. "How'd you know?" She asked. "I got ways , but ion like the sound of that." He rubbed his chin hair.

"Of what? Amir being my baby father?" She questioned. He nodded. "I heard he's well known in the streets."

"Yeah I know." Kalanie sighed. "I'm not too proud of my decision either." She rubbed her belly.

"How's ya sister?" He asked.

"Tell me why she came in the house one day arguing with me talking about shes moving out with some boy? I just let her go. Some people gotta learn the hard way , and Ayanas one of those people."

"Kalanie don't do her like that. Tell that girl to come back." He spoke.

"I'll call her."

••••••

"Blaxxxx. Can you go get me some grapes from downstairs?" Kalanie smiled innocently as she looked over at him.

He sighed before sitting up. "I got you."

"Thank you." She smiled as he walked out of the room. Soon he came back upstairs with a bowl of grapes.

"Here." He handed it to her. "Thank you." She sat up in bed. He sat back down in the bed.

"Want one?" She asked. He shook his head no. He sat back in bed and continued to watch TV.

"Aww, your so cute " she spoke randomly grabbing his chin. He smiled as he pecked her lips.

She placed the empty bowl down and laid down. He climbed over her and kissed her lips several times.

Kalanie and Blax hadn't had sex yet. She didn't plan on having sex with him until she had the baby and her 6 weeks was up. It was hard waiting especially since she was super attracted to Blax. Blax was just as attracted to her.

He placed a few kisses on her neck a few times before pulling away. He laid back down next to her.

"Bro, I can not wait to give birth. I'm tired of being pregnant." Kalanie huffed. "It's only 9 mo-" he cut himself off when he seen the glare she have him.

"My bad." He mumbled as he slightly chuckled.