T H I R T Y-F I V E

Mature scenes.

Her skin turned to ice. Waves of panic rolled throughout her body, the pace of her heart began to quicken as she met Draco's brutal glare.

"Answer me." He ordered and took a step closer. "Right now."

She didn't know what to say, her mind blanked as she tried to think of the right words to speak. Draco was infuriated. His jaw was set still and tight, a thick vein stuck out on the side of his neck, his eyes held so much anger in them-more than Athea had ever experienced.

He snatched the note from her hand and scrunched it up. "Tell me why you went to see him. Did he touch you? I swear to fuck if he touched you-"

"No, no." She rushed and stared at him. "He didn't. He just-"

"What?" He raised his brows. "He just what?"

Her words caught in her throat, she stared at him baffled, anxious of how to explain. "I-I don't know..."

"Did he ask you to see him? Or did you go yourself?" Draco's jaw was tense, his stareburning through her like a heated blade.

"He asked me." She answered, immediately. Looking up at him, she stood her ground, desperate to make him believe her. "I was curious and-" she shook her head. "I just needed closure."

Draco bit the inside of his cheek. "Do you miss him?"

Her eyes grew round. "No, of course I don't." Draco took a step closer, she took a step back.

"Do you prefer him over me?"

She continued to move backwards as he moved forwards. Athea could sense his anger, confusion and even insecurity. "Wha-no!"

Her back hit the wall as he stood so close to her that their chests were touching. "Do you want him more than you want me?"

Draco's fingers rested lightly under her chin, raising her head to meet his eyes as he smoothed his thumb over her bottom lip. "Never." She whispered, honestly.

The corner of his mouth tugged into a small smirk. "Good." His other hand moved to her waist, wrapping around it to pull her closer to him, to connect them. "Because he'll never have you again. You're mine, not his. You'll never be his. Just mine. Always." He kissed her, forcefully, with so much passion that it made it hard for her to breathe. His arms wrapped around her possessively, like she was the most valuable thing in the world. She returned the kiss with the same amount of pressure, tangling their tongues as they matched.

He kissed down her neck and Athea found herself quickly aroused, unbuttoning his shirt hurriedly while he smothered her with his lips.

"He can't hold you like I can. He can't comfort you like I can. He can't make you feel like I can. He can't love you like I can." He rambled while unbuttoning her shirt as well as she rolled his off his shoulders. "He can't touch you like I can. He can't make you moan like I can. He can't make you cum like I can. He can't fuck you like I can."

Her head hit the wall as she leaned back while he dipped his hand underneath her skirt, rubbing her sensitive bud teasingly and marking her neck with his mouth, claiming her as his.

"You're only this wet for me, yeah?" He leaned back to look into her eyes, eyebrow raised and noses touching.

"Mhm." She hummed, bucking her hips against him, moaning as he shoved two fingers inside of her. "Yes! Oh god, yes-"

"Fucking hell-" he murmured, watching her as she rode his fingers, looking at her in awe.

Draco skilfully used his thumb to circle her clit while he fingered her, effortlessly. She was desperate, needy for his hands on her body, inside of her, just touching her in any way to satisfy her wants and needs completely. She loved it when he was like this, possessive over her, needing to prove that she was his, but only to her. He didn't care about anything or anyone else in this moment. Just that she knew she was his, always.