52

Stefani's pov

Complete waste of my time. I get my business major at the of this semester along with Rachel receiving her masters in English.

"Do you think it's a good idea?" I broke Rachel's concentration of measuring ingredients.

She wants to learn a recipe today for god knows what reason.

"You trying to turn your minor into a major? I mean you're really good with numbers and critical analysis on predicting the numbers over the course of time in business- even the fluctuations. Mathematics is no difference from science. Science, you're still using numbers and hypothesizing the outcome through trial and error. Same way you'd be shifting previous financial records to produce a more sufficient budget. Stefani why are you asking me a no brainer?" Rachel triggers me.

"Father here wants me to take over his CEO position as his successor," I was blunt and Rachel had the measuring cup overflowing with milk.

"Didn't we just sell your beauty business like- one or two months ago? It was established you want nothing to do with enterprise work and just want to be an investor and well accustomed with stocks," Rachel reminded me.

"Exactly my point. Lillian shared the environmental division needs a miracle in order to adjust our income fluctuations from the company," I sighed and Rachel deliberately gave up with whatever it was she was attempting.

"I may not agree with your dad on a daily basis, but I do think you're fit to run that company," she reassured me and I scoffed.

"And you're aware I want nothing to do with that man," I growled and Veronica comes back from the bathroom.

"Uhhhh this sounds intense," she nervously laughed.

"Stefani's dad wants her to take his place as CEO so he can retire," Rachel informed.

"And I don't want to take that position because- I've already told you," I recalled the last time me and her went to the gym and how I wanted to spend my life living financially free and with whomever I settle down with.

"And this came about how?" Veronica took a seat at the counter next to me and took a spare moment to glance at Rachel's mess.

"I pitched an idea that I know for certain that can aid the company, but it's also supporting the fact I should be CEO," I groaned.

"How does this tie in with you trying to be a chem major and a business major by December?" She's really trying to understand.

"There are a lot of divisions in Edwards enterprises to expand our outlets for investors and funding our company generating max income for associates. We want the max income because we also take the money to host fundraisers in the holidays and over the spring to promote a good look on the public and give back to commoners who've also invested into our products. With that, we maintain a public image that we want to do all we can to improve the world we live in... environmental, manufacturing and robotics are our biggest money makers but the most difficult to prevent from fluctuating. I happen to have enough mathematics in my business major to feel my way around manufacturing and robotics and perform fairly well. But it's a shame my dad didn't listen to me back in January about my assumptions with the environmental division," I was unimpressed with my own explanation.

It pisses me off that I know these things.

Veronica and Rachel were stunned as they were impressed with my knowledge, but I have to get Veronica to understand.

"This ties in with my current education plan because I wish to be productive enough to reach my financial goals later on in life, but it's conflicting at the same time because it's proving all the more reasons why I'm the 'perfect' suit to take my dad's place," I nearly grimaced.