Bonding with the Enemy👯‍♀️

VEROSIKA VS AGENT TWO ROUND 2: BEGIN!!!

MONDAY

HUMAN WORLD STREETS...

Agent Two: (panting)

Agent Two ran as fast as she could as if she was running from something. She looked at her hand what was revealed was a photo of Verosika Mayday and Y/N in their demon forms without their human disguises shocked expressions on their faces. Two had a smile on her face and laughed as she kept running down the street.

Agent Two: (panting) Here it is...solid proof... now all I need to do is copy this bad boy, distribute it to the people, and they'll see the dangers that hid among them. Everyone will see...how much of a monster Y/N is...and how wrong they were!

She then turned to an alleyway that led to the apartment she shares with One.

Verosika: RAHHH!!!

Agent Two: OH SHIT!!

Two saw Verosika yelling in rage as she ran faster than she normally runs. Two rushed to her apartment door in fear as she closed the door shut and then barricades it. She then ran to her bedroom where One was just going through papers.

Agent Two: ONE! I DID IT! I HAVE PROOF!!

Agent Two showed One the photo and danced a little. She then rushed to the computer and began copying it.

Agent Two: After all this time...have I done it? Did I...win!? I WON! I WOONNN!!!

Agent One: I think you did, Two. I think you've won.

Agent Two: YES!!!

Agent Two danced some more.

Agent Two: Uh huh! Oh yeah! Hm! EAT MY DUST DEMONS! EAT MY DUST!!!

Agent Two sat down next to One and placed her hands on his lap.

Agent Two: Do you know what this means!? We can finally bask in victory and get what we wanted!

Agent One: Which is...?

Agent Two: WE CAN FINALLY BASK IN VICTORY ONE! We can go on vacation, have our own talk shows, earn a lot of money, get butlers, become celebrities, belittle anyone who crosses us,-