7-ANGER IS MORE THAN A WORD

The Next Day...Axel's Mansion.

Where am I? I wondered as I scanned my surroundings like a lighthouse. The dry grasslands surrounded me. I lifted my feet walking through only to be caught into something; a trap maybe? I eyed down looking at the puddle of blood staining my shoes. My eyes widen in surprise; who's blood could that be?

"Axel!" A low cry out in the distance

I recognized the voice immediately; it's her.

"Lizzie?!"

The screams only got worse; I ran like a galloping horse following the cries. Breathing heavily nervous about what's to come. I saw it finally. Lizzie is covered in blood with a baby in the grass beside her.

"Lizzie?"

Her eyes instantly met mine but they were a blank colour of white like snow. No pupils could be seen,

"You killed me, Axel!"

I shook my head in denial,

"There's no way I'd kill you!"

Her screams got louder sounding like a screeching bird this time. In a panic, I reached for the blood-drenched baby, my daughter. Lizzies grabs ahold of the baby before I do squeezing the life out of her.

"Lizzie stop!"

I opened my eyes; it's all a dream. The greeting from the morning sun peaks through the slits of the curtains in my bedroom. Everything in that dream felt so surreal. I jumped out of bed in a panic running to check on my daughter Devine.

"Devine" I screamed out

I ran down the hall to the turquoise-painted door, which was of course her favourite colour. Swinging the room door open only to reveal an unmade bed and her stuffed toys scurried all over her bedroom floor.

"NO! DEVINE!" I yelled at the top of my lungs

I ran to the stairs zooming down in a hurry.

"Devine!" my scream echoes throughout the house

"In here Axel" I could hear the voice of Annika coming from the kitchen

I ran over only to see Devine eating a bowl of Rice Krispies and Annika drinking a glass of orange juice. I sighed feeling relieved that my daughter was safe after all.

Walking over I hugged my daughter Devine.

"Good morning dad," her angelic voice said

"Good morning princess," I said

"Enjoy your cereal I have to check up on some important stuff okay?" I said placing a soft kiss on her tiny forehead

"Okay"

Annika looked at me raising a brow,

"I'll talk to you about it later Annika"

"You better," she said in a serious tone taking another sip from her glass cup

I left the kitchen and walked over to the secret entrance to the underground floor; opening it and making sure to shut it closed behind me.

I could hear the voices of Liam, Cedric and Lilith already coming from the medical room. I sighed heavily preparing myself to meet the stranger; Ruby.

I walked over to the room and entered.

"Ahem," I say

My eyes instantly scanned the stranger who lay against the medical bed all bruised up and bandaged. She turned to me and turned back suddenly staring up into the ceiling.