❥21𝙉𝘽𝘼 - 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙙☽

21 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙮𝙖𝙖

21 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙮𝙖𝙖

𝙣𝙗𝙖 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙖𝙨 𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙡

𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙮𝙖𝙖 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙟𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨.

𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙭⚠︎︎

𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

"When we get in here, can you please not act out?" Shéyaa pleaded to Kentrell, as they walked to the front door of the house.

The couple had been going through a rough patch recently. They weren't really communicating their feelings, and that complicated things.

"Nigga you done told me that a thousand times! I get it damn." Kentrell yelled, frustrated. All Shéyaa did was tell him to act right, and he was getting tired of the constant pleading.

Kentrell wanted a man that put him in his place, and Shéyaa wasn't doing that at all. All Shéyaa did was beg him to act right, but he never took charge.

"I just want to come here and have a good time. I don't want no problems." Shéyaa sighed. "Can you please just listen?"

"Mane, ight!" Kentrell walked into the house, wanting to get as far away from Shéyaa as he could.

"Mmcht" Shéyaa smacked his lips, tired of Kentrell's attitude.

𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧...

It had been an hour since Kentrell and Shéyaa had arrived at the party, and Shéyaa hadn't talked to him since they walked through the door. Shéyaa had gotten little glimpses of Kentrell in the corner of his eye, but he hadn't bothered to say anything to him.