Scenario: You fell asleep on his lap

Boruto☀️

-You were with Boruto in his room, talking, hands holding and your head on his lap.
-You fell asleep and Boruto continued talking, when he looked at you because you didn't respond to him, he blushed.
-He didn't know what to do, so he just puts a blanket over you and start playing with your hair.
-He smiled at your sleeping face and kissed your head.
-"I love you, Y/n, good night"
-He whispers in your ear and again kissed your head.

Mitsuki🐍

-You stayed on Mitsuki's lap. With your head on his shoulder and hands intertwining.
-His other hand was massaging your back slowly, you just melted in his embrace, it was warm and you felt safe.
-Feeling warm and comfortable, you slowly fell asleep, Mitsuki stayed silent, he didn't know that you were asleep until he looked at you.
-"Oh...? Y/n...you fell asleep?"
-Not hearing a response from you, he took you in bridal style and went to your house.

Shikadai🀄

-Shikadai was playing Shogi by himself, you just stayed with your head on his shoulder, him explaining what he does.
-Hearing his voice made you feel sleepy and you slowly drifted away on the dreamland.
-He didn't feel a movement from you and he looked at your sleeping figure and he smiled.
-He left the table Shigi and took you in his arms to be more comfortable.
-"Sweet dreams..."
-He whispers in your ear.

Inojin🖌

-You were with Inojin on the balcony, you in his lap playing with his hands.
-He just looked at you smiling, he liked when you were in his arms playing with his hands, he just adored you.
-When you stopped playing with his hand he put his chin on your shoulder and slowly kissed your ear and neck, you felt relaxed in his arms, closing your eyes you fell asleep.
-He took your hand and kissed your wrist then he goes up to your shoulder and when he wanted to kiss your lips he realized that you were asleep and he just chuckled and kissed your forehead.
-"You're a sleepyhead."

Kawaki✖

-You two stayed in the bed, his arms were around your waist with his head in the crook of your neck.
-You played with his hair, occasionally petting his head, then he started leaving butterfly kisses on your neck and you stopped playing with his hair, giving you butterfly kisses you fell asleep in his lap.
-He stopped, wanting to kiss your lips but sees you sleeping and sigh.
-"Oi...woman...wake up."
-You didn't wake up so he just pouts and kisses your forehead.

Kagura🗡

-You were sitting on Kagura's lap, you were tired and just wanted to cuddle him, to feel him close.
-You just arrived in his village, and he felt bad because he didn't want to travel so far for him.
-You two talked and loved each other, giving kisses and sometimes he tickles you to laugh.
-But you start feeling more sleepy and you sleep on his chest.
-He plays with your hair, then he sees you fast asleep and he smiles and kissed your temple.
-"I hope you dream about me."
-He chuckles and kisses you again.

--------------------------------
Hiii. Hope you like it!
--------------------------------