{7}

𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐛𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞⊰

He mets me in the lazy streets of violet evenings, he says I look pretty under the rusty gaze of sodium streetlights.   Forehead kisses , hooded smooches , dumb conversations , silly nicknames and long drives holding onto him ; it was our secret.That boy with peach lips calls me applecheeks and strawberry in his heart mends my adrenaline ,rain between our fingers glues us into a golden mold ; we are cinnamon and bubblegum , world would never like us together.

His love is antibiotic prophylaxis, his cinnamon eyes are my cure. Sticky owl night flirty dimples in his porcelain face are my home. He jumps over the fence very night using silly charms, he says he came to see this moon trapped between these walnut cemented walls. Alcoholic cancer cells in the concrete floor go dead as his divine feet crush and crumble all my blood , sweat & tears; he never knew.

I asked you why you don't search for your juiliet, you told me "if juiliet were manufactured from rose crystal marbles, snow coloured alphabets and embroidered in black woolen eclipse I don't want them—" , then you pull me into your arms & move your lips on my ear whispering "–bubblegum, I like bubblegum and applecheeks". And I like you. But you are so divine that you don't deserve a sin like me.
Kiss me , you won't.
Touch me , you won't.
Don't stare me, you will as if I'm the only thing your eyes can see.
I feel like a naked sky surrendering to this godly rainbow; he tames me.

⌯━━━━━━⌯