Chapter Twenty-Eight

Anonymous POV:

Of course he was there! How could he? That bastard!

William's POV :

I couldn't forget that memory for a second. It has been hunting me down since the accident. That asshole threw the case on the floor making her slip. It was all his fault. If he didn't take her away to that club nothing would've happened she would still be mine. Mine only.

Its all your fault you left her with him. You had to treat her coldly and she found the person who would help her when you couldn't. Now its all your fault that she was used .

Used? Maybe she wanted it but had no courage.

What kind of person are you? She's now unconscious due to high level of alcohol in blood and concussion.

I really don't care now . She should be okay. She will be okay. The memory hunted me down again once self-bickering stopped. I felt so helpless. I couldn't do anything as she reached for my face. More like tried to reach it. And to think I was giving her the glare.

A phone rang, cutting my train of thoughts.

Unknown number.

Ofcourse it would be. Dammit. Not now. I knew I should answer.

"Yes. I will be right there."

On my way out, I decided to call Thomas and inform him I was leaving for bussiness. Only for her sake.

Rosilla's POV :

I was kept in the hospital for safety measures . Which was ridiculous. Kylen, Laurie and Thomas visited me on daily basis. I wouldn't call those days uneventful infact not a day was a normal one. It was like the planned a schedule Thomas from 8 am till 3 pm and the siblings from 4 am to 11pm. Sometimes I would forget that they had school.

None of my relatives contacted me. To be honest I was a bit hurt that William didn't even care to contact me or visit. I avioded the William topic with Tom because he would either storm out or turn into ice.

Leaving the hospital was sad. I have made friends with alot of the nurses and even exchanged phone numbers.

I missed William. I mean he was everywhere everyday but now he suddenly disappears.

Isn't that what you wanted? Now you can continue living a normal life. Heck even a better one. Clifford isn't in it. Continue education and graduate........ What are you waiting for?

For once I was right. I instantly decided to call Helen and tell her my plans. I had to break it down bit by bit. Laurie could be a bit ...overexcited and a bit energetic. Okay, way more energetic and overly excited.

I decided to meet her and tell her the news.
Grabbing my phone it startdd ringing.
Looking at the I.D made me thinking about the devil.

"ROSILLA OPEN THE DAMN DOOR."

PEEP. PEEP. PEEP.

I rushed downstairs to be greated by a door about to fall down. My door to be exact.

I flung the door open and ran upstairs. Onlh to be surprised that no one was rushing at my heels.

"Mrs.Hill?"

The voice certainly didn't belong to Laurie, it was too muscular and deeper. Not swoon worthy though. Looking around I found the source. It was a police officer. But the question is who the hell is Mrs.Hill? He was staring at me. Or was it someone behind me? I looked behind me to find absolutely no one.

You are Mrs.Hill you stupid bish.

"Oh. Thats .....thats me." I replied . I felt the colour leave my face.

An officer at the door? What did I do? Did they find out when I used to steal candy from the kitchen cabinet?

"Good." whaaa?

Suddenly he got his pistol out and aimed at me. I froze not knowing what to do. This is the end . Oh god. With that he loaded his gun and shot . Aiming at my stomach . Pain pierced through me. Slowly I was plunged into darkness for the millionth time. But this time forever.

THE END.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
APRILS FOOLS.
There will be a couple of chapters dont worry :)) Did u like the drama? Till next time !