XXXXXIII

While the rock pillar and upper moon one fought, Kiyomi sneakily ran to Sanemi's hiding spot and deactivated Yushiro's blood demon art, surprising Sanemi.

    Before he could say anything, Kiyomi put a finger on her lips, telling Sanemi to shut up.

    "Don't move yet, or else that cut on your body will worsen.", Kiyomi whispered.

    "You can't tell me wha-""Shh! Just listen to me! I'll heal it so sit still will you??", Kiyomi cut him off as she deadpanned. Sanemi clicked his tongue and just sat still like Kiyomi told him to.

    Kiyomi calmed down and started to heal Sanemi. Her eyes glowed along with the snowflake mark on her left eye as Sanemi's huge wound started to close a little. But she suddenly stopped healing him and started wincing in pain as her mouth bled. 

   Sanemi looked at her with a slight of worry, "You're overusing that power of yours too much. Just rest here, it's fine if I go fight in this situation.", Sanemi said in a surprisingly calm tone as he painfully stood up, looking at Kokushibo in anger as the wind pillar's mark appeared on his right cheek.

    Kiyomi just curled up and tried to calm the pain, her snowflake mark still glowing, and it was also growing.

    Sanemi appeared in front of Kokushibo and aimed for his neck, but he managed to block it with his sword.

    'This man bears a birthmark as well... Are all the pillars of this age marked?', Kokushibo thought as he looked at Sanemi, barely dodging the iron ball that was about to hit him.

    'A narrow escape, that iron ball came out from nowhere.', As he was about to land, a sword almost cut his foot off, making him back away.

   'For them to coordinate their attacks... even as users of different breaths... and what's more, at this speed!', Kokushibo thought, a bit surprised at their attacks.

   "Man! Pillar training saves the day, huh?! Let's do it, Himejima-san!!", Sanemi yelled as Gyomei agreed with him.

   Meanwhile, Genya managed to get the strands of Kokushibo's hair when it got cut by Gyomei's chains and ate it. He blacked out and started to hear muffled voices.

   'A voice..? Who... What... My blood is flowing faster. I feel good... There's more... The piece of his sword that broke off... If I eat that, I can...', Genya heard a voice again, 'Gh.. That voice again... It cuts right into my mind...'

   "Kokushibo... How many pillars have you felled? It is not time yet. Do not let them come here."

   'This... It's... Muzan..? Muzan's voice...', Genya thought while covering his ears. 'The demonification is progressing to the point I can hear Muzan's voice... What's.. what's happening to my body?'

    While the wind and rock pillar were fighting upper moon one, Kiyomi managed to calm down and looked at her reflection on her fan weapon.

    'Why is it growing..?', Kiyomi thought as she touched her snowflake mark, which was almost all over her face. Her thoughts got interrupted by a huge gust of wind. She looked behind the wall she was hiding in.  

    "Dust Devil Slice!!!", Sanemi unleashed a huge attack to Kokushibo, but he dodged him and jumped to the side.

    "Breath of Wind, Seventh form:" "Breath of Stone, First form:"

    "Tengu Squall!" "Sepentinite Hydra!"

     Gyomei and Sanemi attacked Kokushibo at the same time, but only his kimono was torn into pieces.

     "We are not done! Press the attack! His neck! Until we have cut clean through it.. go for his neck!!", They yelled as the two pillars charged once more.

    Kiyomi's eyes widened as she knew what was gonna happen , "Gu-", before she could talk, blood spurted out of Gyomei and Sanemi's bodies, shocking all of them except for Kokushibo.

    "You tore my kimono... You couldn't even kill an infant with the likes of that.", Kokushibo said as his sword became longer and had branches of blades at the sides. "Once I've put down the two of you... the rest ought to be trivial."

     I am sorry for the late update, even though I just got back T^T . I was busy with other stuff, and I was also out of ideas, so I'm sorry once again T-T.